Flour

I came around the corner and I see Kian trying to open a bag of sugar. I threw his sweat pants at him "Babe, what are you doing?" He took off his jeans and shirt and put his sweat pants on. He threw his clothes over a chair "We are going to make brownies by scratch." He put a pack on Arizona Tea and nerd ropes on the table. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the counter. We done everything and it was time to put the flour in the bowl. When I put some on my fingers and threw it in Kian's face. His jaw dropped and he grabbed the bag. He dropped a hand full on my head. We had a huge flour fight to a point, where it was all over the floor and we were falling because of how slick it was. We had flour all over ourselves. Kian picked me up and twirled me around. We laughed and threw flour at eachother for hours. Kian put music on while I put the brownie mix in the oven and we kept fighting with the flour. I would grab his hips and he would drag me behind him. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Time froze, I held onto him, staring into his eyes. I kissed him for a long time. He was just standing in the middle of the kitchen with me wrapped around him, both of us covered in flour, making out. I got down and kissed him one more time. We danced in the flour for a while then we went outside to get all of the flour off of us. It was pretty easy, and it was fun patting eachother down trying to get the flour off. When we got all of the flour off we went back in and sat at the bar. I grabbed a Arizona and nerd rope. Kian sat on the couch bed and I laid down with my head on his lap. I ate the nerd rope, occasionally giving Kian a bite. The timer went off for the brownies. We took them out and let them cool, while we cleaned up the flour. We cleaned and danced. It was about 4am when we went to sleep. We woke up around noon. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Kian kissed my shoulder. I turned and kissed him "You know what I feel like doing?" I said. He yawned "What babe?" his morning voice never gets old. I smiled "I wanna go skateboarding. But, I don't have a board." He got out of bed and kissed my forehead "C'mon we'll go skate. I'll buy you a board." I shook my head "No, penny nickel boards are expensive." He helped me out of bed "I'm buying you one. No argument." I put on a open-sided All Time Low shirt and ripped jean shorts and a white bikini top under the shirt. Kian put on dark skinny jeans and a Misfits tank top. We went to the skate shop by Hermosa Beach Pier and Kian bought me a glow in the dark Penny Nickel Board. We skated for hours all the way from Hermosa Beach Pier to Santa Monica Pier. We held hands, he raced, we fell, we had fun. Kian even told girls to stop bugging him because he was with me. We took pictures together and played games. After about 6 hours of skateboarding we finally found a place to eat and a fan of Kian's paid for our food. When we got home I collapsed on the couch. Kian laughed and took off my shoes for me. "You know when we were baking lastnight?" He asked, I sat up and looked at him "Of course I do. Why?" He walked over to the cabnet above the stove "I took a video of it. I hope that's okay." I smiled and walked over to him. "Yeah, let's watch it!"