The Surprise

In the morning Kian and I were woken up from Lily screaming my name in a high pitched voice and running around the house. "JAAYYLLEEEEE WAAKKEEE YO BEAUTIFULL ASSS UPPP!" Kian was dying of laughter "Does she always wake you up like this?" I laughed "Yes, but you get used to it after a few days." Kian kissed me, got dressed and went downstairs. I was hiding under the covers when Lily ran into the room and jumped on me "I'll lick your face. Don't test me." she laughed. I got up and got dressed. I put on a baby blue bikini top with my short jean shorts with my hair down. Lily put on black shorts and a white bikini top. I washed my face and just put mascara on. I fed Squirt and Echo. The high today was supposed to be 97° I'm glad we are going to a water fall. We went leaving for about 3 more hours so I ran downstairs and jumped on Kian. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He put his arms out not holding me up, laughing "This is what I deal with." He put his arms around my waist and spun my around. I got down and stood infront of Kian, he put his arms around me and held me to his body. "What do you wanna do before we leave?" He said to me. I looked at Lily leaning against the wall smiling at me "You boys do what you want. Me and Lil are gonna skate around." I kissed Kian and ran out the door to get my board. We grabbed our boards and started skateboarding. We raced around the house after a little bit of that Kian and Jc stopped us. "We will be back in about an hour. Jay I'll call you when we are in our way back. Do not go into my old room." Jc said. I nodded and Kian walked over to kiss me. "Is everything okay?" I asked Kian after he kissed me. He smiled at me "Babe, everything is perfect. I promise." I hugged him and put my phone in my back pocket. They left and Lily looked at me "What do you think they are doing?" I shrugged "All I know is Kian told me lastnight that he had a surprise for me. But I don't know. C'mon!" I got on my board and took off down the street. We skated to the cemetery, we went to the gas station for a drink, we got tired out but it was so much fun. Then my phone started to ring. "Aye." I said out of breath, "Hey, go in the house and sit on the couch but put a blindfold on." Jc said. I was confused "Why?" I asked. Jc chuckled "Just do it. The both of you. Don't worry. You'll love your surprise. Hurry up." He hung up. "Lil we gotta go back to the house and put a blindfold on the both of us. We have to wait on the couch." We hurried home, when we got there we put blindfolds on eachother and sat on the couch. We were so nervous that we held hands sitting there. I heard the door open and Kian's voice "Okay ladies." We sat there squeezing eachother hands when I felt something super fuzzy in my lap. The guys took our blindfolds off and sitting, looking up at me was this adorable, fuzzy puppy! They bought us puppies! Lily and I screeched in excitement. "Jaylee, he is pure bred Great Pyrenees puppy, he is 3 months old and his name is Hayes. Lily, she is a also 3 months old Pomsky which is a Pomeranian and Husky mix and her name is Athena." Kian said. He looked at Jc and nodded "We were gonna get them for you later tonight but they were ready and I figured we could bring them with us on the hike. I sat next to Kian and attacked him with kisses "Baby, look how cute he is!" Kian scratched Hayes's ear "Yeah well he is a pain in the ass to drive with. He wanted to drive. He was jumping up on the steering wheel and on the door to look out the window. But both of the puppies things are in Jc's old room." I laughed and kissed Kian. "Thank you. I love you." He kissed my cheek "I love you too, baby."