The Beginning

"Jaylee! Are you packed yet?!" My bestfriend, Lily, screams at me as she barges into my room, tripping over a box waking me up. I yawn and rub my eyes "What's with you and the lack of fucking warnings dude? And yes I'm packed but you're picking up that box." Lily rolls her eyes and smirks at me, "We leave at noon, I'll be back in about an hour and you better be up and dressed!" I chuckle and wave her out of my room. I lay there for about 10 more minutes then I finally get up and drag myself to a box near my bed with my clothes in it. I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I start the shower and stare at myself in the mirror, I can't help to smile at myself and think about how far I have made it. I'm a thick girl but not fat, I got thick thighs and average everything else except my boobs and ass, huge. I got long black hair that goes over my left eye, big hazel eyes. I'm 5'9 and I have a bad attitude. I love tattoos and piercings. I, myself have my lip, nose, ears, and tongue pierced with 5 tattoos. When I get out of the shower I put on my makeup and get dressed. I put on a open-sided Blink 182 shirt with a bra underneath and some high waisted jean shorts with rips and a pair of vans. I walked into my room and Lily was sitting there on the bed "Ready?" she says with the biggest smile on her face. I grab my sunglasses and my purse, then run out of my room outside to my red topless jeep. Then we took off all the way from Iowa to California!