Dinner

I started to cook dinner and about an hour later, Lily and Jc showed up. We played music and danced around the house while the steaks were cooking. Kian and Jc went upstairs to film a video while they were together. Lily looked at me "Did Kian tell you what kind of video they were making?" I shrugged "No, but if he did I don't remember. Why?" She smiled and looked back at the stairs "Wanna go crash it?" I giggled and nodded my head. We ran up the stairs and listened by the door. "I'm here with Jc this week, and we are gonna be looking back at our old videos," Kian started. "First we are gonna start off wi-" in mid sentence Lily and I ran in there and tackled them. I accidentally tipped Kian's chair over and we both fell to the ground laughing. With all the commotion Hayes came running into the bedroom full speed and crashed into the wall. We all started laughing and I got up to help Kian put his chair back. He sad back down and I sat down on his lap. He laughed and pulled me close. "So what wasn't planned at all but now we are joined with our girlfriends," Jc laughed. "You've met Jaylee in a few of Kian's videos but I don't think I've properly introduced Lily to y'all. Lily and Jaylee are best friends and they came to LA for a trip together and that's when they met Kian and I." I was looking at the camera while Jc was talking and I felt Kian staring at me. I looked at him and gave him a little smile as he made a kissy face at me. I kissed him and laid my head on his head as they did the video. As they did the video Kian laughed harder than I had ever heard him laugh before, the way he crinkled his nose when he laughed was so perfect, he was so perfect. Then I started smelling the food so I got up off of Kian, kissed him and dragged Lily downstairs with me. After I checked the food I turned the music back on and started dancing with Lily again. About 45 minutes later the boys came back downstairs with a big smile on their faces. I stopped dancing "What did you do?" I smiled. Kian walked up to me and pushed my messy hair out of my face "Go watch the video, both of you" Lily and I both went upstairs to watch the video. At the end of the video Kian took the camera and took video of Lily and I dancing all around the kitchen, laughing, and just being us. We went back downstairs and I walked over to Kian. He put his arms around my neck and kissed me with a smile on his face. My phone was vibrating like crazy so I went to check it. People were screenshotting the video. The way Kian was looking at me when I wasn't paying attention and putting "Goals!" "I want someone to look at me the way Kian looks at Jaylee" things like that. I couldn't be anymore in love with Kian. We ate our dinner, played games, and watched movies. It couldn't be more perfect. Kian, our relationship, my best friend, her happiness, my happiness. Everything was just... Perfect.