Our First Real Date

The next morning I woke up before Kian. I took a shower then put on his grey sweater with a black stripe on the arm and jean shorts with holes in them. I decided to let Kian sleep so I put my headphones in and watched all of his videos. I loved them, I laughed so hard. It was almost 3pm when I went to make lunch. I made biscuits and gravy with bacon. I put some on a plate and went over to Kian. "Aye baby, wake up. I made you food." I said softly. He rolled over and stretched. "Mmm, thanks love." he sat up and took the plate from me. I grabbed my plate and sat next to him. "So, I watched all of your YouTube videos." He took a bite and smiled at me "Did you like them?" I ate a piece of bacon and nodded "Yeah, I laughed so hard. You were so cute with braces." He laughed and kissed me. "You look adorable in my sweater." I giggled "You go get dressed. We are gonna do something today." He finished his food and went upstairs to get dressed. I put on my my black converse and checked my phone. I checked Kian's twitter and his last update was "She's my dream girl" He even changed his profile picture to a picture of him and I kissing. He came back downstairs in black skinny jeans and a tie-dye shirt with black Chuck Taylors on. I rolled up the sleeves of Kian's sweater and grabbed my wallet and phone. Kian grabbed my wallet from me and put it back down on the table "You won't need that. I got everything. I have it all planned." I put my phone in my pocket and we walked out to my jeep. Kian opened my door for me and got in the drivers seat. He grabbed my hand, I smiled at him and kissed his cheek "Where are we going?" He pulled out of the driveway "We are going to 2 different places. You'll find out when we get there." We pulled into the carnival and my face lit up. I have never been to a carnival before. We got out of the jeep and we rode on every single rollercoaster then we played the mini games. Kian was determined to win me every single turtle thing that they had. He did. I had so much fun with him, just letting go and being childish. We didn't get out of there till about 1am. He led me to the jeep "It's time for our appointment." I was confused "Appointment?" He smiled "Romeo." He said. We pulled into a tattoo shop and we went in. He greeted Romeo and he turned back to me "Romeo, this is the girl, Jaylee. Babe, we're getting a tattoo." Romeo walked over and hugged me, I smiled real big. I was excited to get a new tattoo, it has been almost 2 years. Kian and I sat down and I decided what I wanted. Kian kissed my shoulder and took me back to Romeo. I sat down "On my left hand, I want the 4 moon stages on my fingers like on the insides." Romeo smiled at me and started to set up. Kian pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "I'm going to let you choose my tattoo." He said to me. I grabbed his left hand and looked at his fingers. "Do what I'm doing. It's cool." I said. He smiled "Moon stages it is." We were there for about 4 hours. He was fast, but clean. Kian paid him and we went home. But we stopped at the store first and Kian told me to stay in the jeep. He came back out with 2 bags full of stuff then we got home. He took the bags in and told me to go upstairs. So I went upstairs and put on a black tank top, Kian's grey sweatpants, and I put my hair up in a messy bun on top of my head. While I was up there I took Squirt and Echo out and played with them for a bit. Kian called up to me and told me I could come back down but to bring him, his sweat pants. I got his other pair out of the closet and put the turtles back. I headed down stairs slowly because I was scared to find out what was going on.