Today

I woke up at 1:22pm and got in the shower. I took a 2 hour shower, just thinking and taking time alone. I got out of the shower and threw on one of Kian's shirts and his sweatpants. I went back into our room and got on Kian's laptop. I grabbed my headphones and sat on the bed. Kian's channel was already pulled up, so I watched all the videos he's made in the last 3 years. I smiled through all the videos. I was watching his older videos when I felt someone touch the back of my head. I turned around and it was Kian. My face lit up like a fucking Christmas tree and I hugged him tight. I could tell it hurt him a little so I let go quickly. "I.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hug you that tight.." Kian rolled his eyes at me and scoffed. He wrapped his free hand around my waist and pulled me into him. He dug his face into my neck "I don't care if it hurt. I missed you. I love you. I'm sorry that this happened. I'm sorry I hurt you. I need you." I grabbed his face and brought him eye level with me. He was teary eyed. I whipped away his tears "Stop. None of this was your fault, it could have easily been me and Lil. You didn't hurt me. I was scared but I wasn't hurt. I love you. I'm here. I'm not leaving. I'm gonna be by your side." He kissed my softly and laid down slowly. I could tell he was in pain. His cast was bright pink and he had been doodling on it. Kian took his pain meds and fell asleep. I grabbed a marker and started drawing on his cast. When I was finished I got on Twitter. I posted a picture of me and Kian and captioned it "He's my everything. I'm happy he's okay." I put on Netflix and a movie. I just sat next to Kian, stroking his cheek and running my fingers through his hair. I watched about 3 movies before Kian woke up. He stretched and sat up "What the hell is this?" I giggled "Shut up." He laughed "Hey, can you help me take a shower? I'm still pretty stiff and sore but I know I need a shower." I smiled at him and put my hair up in a messy bun "Yeah, lemme go run the water. Get undressed." He gave me a half smile "I like when you talk dirty to me." I laughed "The only dirty thing here is you Mr. Stinky." He squinted at me and laughed "Fair enough." He got undressed and got in the shower. I helped him wash his hair and his body. He laughed "This isn't sexual at all." I giggled "Youre not getting anything for a while, lover boy." He put his bottom lip out and pouted. I giggled and kissed him. I grabbed a towel and held it out "Get out." He smiled at me with his little sassy smile "Fine. Mrs. Bossy." I threw the towel over his head and dried his hair, then his body. Some spots were more sensitive than others and you could tell he was super sore. I dried the rest of him off and helped him get dressed. I started walking out of the bathroom when Kian grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. "Jay?" He looked at me deeply. "Yeah, Kian?" I looked at him confused. He bit the inside of his cheek "Why are you doing this for me? You don't have to stay." I looked at him and my face softened "I know you would do this for me if the tables were turned. I love you and I'm not going anywhere." He kissed me and held me tight to his body.