Butterflies

It was almost 9pm when Lily and I went home to go change before we went to Kian and Jc's place for dinner, we are meeting them back at the beach in an hour. I kept on my open sided Blink 182 shirt on and a pair of ripped skinny jeans with my hair down. Lily walked out of her room in high wasted shorts with a tube top on and boots. She looked beautiful, and then there was me. Lily is 5'6 with long pastel blue hair. I smiled at her and touched up my makeup a bit. I grabbed my over the shoulder bag and we went to the beach to meet the boys. When we got there Kian was sitting on top of Jc's car in black skinny jeans and a red and white striped tank top, you could hear their music from a mile away, when Kian saw me he smiled real big and got in the backseat so Lily could ride shotgun with Jc. I got in the back seat and sat real close to Kian. I know I have only known him for less than a day but I already have butterflies. Kian is the definition on perfect in my eyes, his white smile, his dark eyes, his gorgeous lips, his hair, ugh just everything, I just want to attack his face and rip his clothes off. Kian caught me staring at him, he smiled and got closer to me "You like that shirt don't you? I love Blink 182, what's your favourite song by them?" I looked down at my shirt, then back at him "Adam's Song." He looked at his feet and smiled "Me too. It's the first song I heard from them and have loved them ever since." I was so nervous around him, I started fiddling with my ring again then I felt Kian take my hand and hold it. I looked at him surprised, he kissed my cheek and whispered "I can tell you have anxiety, you have nothing to worry about. It's okay." My heart jumped to my throat and I started to breathe heavy but I couldn't help but smile and blush like crazy. We finally got their place around 10pm and it was fucking huge, I felt so lost. Kian told me to stay where I was so I did, he came around and opened my door for me. Jc and Lily already got out and went into the house, but before they went in Jc whispered something to Kian so my guess is they were probably going to have sex. Kian took my hands to help me out and show me around the house. He gave me a quick tour and then we went into his room. He shut the door behind him then put on some music, I took off my shoes and climbed in his bed. I pulled the covers over my head, I heard him laugh and next thing I know he is in top of me. He pulled the blanket down off of my face and he was staring into my eyes with a smile on his face. I freed my hands, and pulled his head down to me and I kissed him. We kissed for about 2 minutes. I loved the feel of his lips, the feel of his breath, the way the light from the moon shined on his face, the way his hand fit on my neck. Kian looked at me in shock "Woah.." I giggled at him and kissed him again. I don't wanna stop. I slid out from under him and sat on his bed in the corner by the wall. "It gets cold here at night don't it?" He laughed "Way to change the subject. I wasn't expecting that." He grabbed a dark grey hoodie and handed to me when he sat down next to me. I put it on and hid my hands in the sleeves "You didn't seem like you hated it, so that's a positive" I smiled at him. He shook his head and handed me his phone "Trade" I handed him my phone, confused. He smiled "add yourself on your twitter or Instagram or whatever and find a contact picture for yourself, I'll do the same on yours." He put his code in for me and I did what he told me. I added myself on his twitter and instagram "Kian you know you have 2.1 MILLION followers? How do you have so many?" He kissed my forehead "Jc and I are youtubers. On KianandJc, we used to be part of a collaboration channel called O2L meaning Our2ndLife." I looked him in the eyes and seen the worry "That's cool! I'll look you guys up when I go home." I seen the worry vanish. He was busy on my phone so I started taking selfies on his, some of just me and some of me and him. I changed his back ground on his phone to a picture of me and him just for fun and he left it. It was midnight by the time we all finished eating the pizza. I was super tired and so was Jc so I told him we would just stay here for the night and go home tomorrow. Kian and I went back up to his room. He took off his shirt and pants so he was only in boxers and he climbed into bed. I took off my jeans and climbed into bed next to him. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest, I was so relaxed just listening to his heart beat and hearing him breathe. "What is this boy doing to me?" I thought. Next thing you know I'm sound asleep cuddling with a boy I just met but I feel like I'm in complete love.