The Pool

Kian put a blind fold on me and helped me into the car. "Kian, where are we going?" he held my hand "You'll find out soon enough. But it's kind of a long drive." I squeezed his hand "How long of a drive?" He chuckled "About an hour and a half. You take a little nap and I'll drive." I leaned over to laid my head on his shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his and held his hand. I slept the whole way. When we got there he heard Kian shut the car off. He kissed my forehead and shook my arm a bit "We are here." I woke up, forgetting I had a blind fold on, "It feels like you are kidnapping me." I said all sleepy. He smiled and took the blindfold off of my face. We were by water because I could hear and smell it. "Kian, where are we?" He took my hand "We are at a place I like to call The Rock." It was beautiful. It was the ocean right by a cliff, all the rocks were so beautiful and the moon light hitting off of the water was stunning. Everything was perfect. Kian, the ocean, the moon, everything. Kian and I stayed there till about 1am then we headed back home. On the way home I stayed awake, I turned on the radio and started singing. Kian could barely keep his eyes on the road because he was staring at me. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" I grabbed his hand. He kissed my hand "You're just perfect. Your voice is so beautiful. You're beautiful." I blushed and kissed him. We got back home around 2:30am and went straight to bed. Kian kissed me goodnight. In the morning I woke up before Kian did, I kissed him real soft, and I went down stairs to find Jc and Lily. When I got downstairs I seen Jc working out with Lily. He was doing push ups on top of her kissing her everytime. I have never seen her so happy. "Lil!" getting her attention, she walked over to me and gave me a huge hug. "Hey, Jaylee. I feel like I haven't seen you in days. What have you and Kian been up to? Y'all fucked yet? Jc is so good in bed, we done it 3 times already! How is Kian in bed? Good?" I laughed "Damn, Lil. Calm down. Kian and I have not had sex yet. But I bet is good. I can't wait to though. I'm glad you're having a good time." Lily put her hair up. "Let's go for a swim?" I nodded "Yeah sure. I'll be down in a bit" All of a sudden I felt Kian hug me around the waist from behind, and kissed my cheek. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I kissed him "I wanted to let you sleep in." Lily giggled "Awe, you guys are adorable. Jaylee go get ready. I'll be waiting." I nodded "Alright." I turned around to put my arms on Kian's sides and hugged him. He was taller than me just enough to put his chin on my head comfortably. I kept my arms around him and walked up stairs to his room. I took off his hoodie and laid it on the bed. "We are going swimming, get ready." I took off my shirt and jeans. I still had my bikini top on and my underwear. It was good enough to swim in. "Babe, can you help me tie my top?" Kian tied my top and kissed my neck. He grabbed 2 towels and led me down to the pool. Lily and Jc were laughing and having fun splashing one another. I stood on the edge of the pool and Kian got infront me to kiss me. He kissed me and I pushed him in. He came up from the water and pushed the hair out of his face. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me in. I came back up and Kian pushed the hair out of my face and kissed me about 4 times. We all were in the pool for about 5 hours just splashing eachother and having fun. I've never seen Lily so happy in all the time I have known her. I like it.