Paradise Falls

We put the collars on the puppies and then walked around to see if they would follow us, they did. We put the leaches in Lily's purse just in case and we all got in the jeep. I put Hayes between Kian and I, he sat still as long as I was petting his head. We finally got to Paradise Falls, it was a over all 4 mile hike and at the half way point was a waterfall that you would swim in. We hiked and messed around. At one point I jumped on Kian's back and he carried me for a while then Lily jumped on me, so I carried her. The puppies were following us and running after us. Lily and I raced eachother up a hill and the puppies sped after us. We finally reached the water fall, we were all so hot and sweaty. I kicked my shoes off, took my shorts off, and quickly put my hair in a messy bun. I ran and jumped into the water. Next thing I know when I come up from the water a little white fur ball were flying towards me. Hayes wanted to swim too, but he quickly found out that he couldn't swim in the deep water. I put him up where he could lay down in the water and Athena joined him. Kian jumped into the water and swam after me. Then Jc and Lily jumped in. I was messing around with Kian and pushing under the water. He went under water, put his head between my legs and put me on his shoulders. After a bit he threw me back into the water, we all just splashed eachother and played around. Kian and Jc got out after a water and, Lily and I played under the waterfall. We climed up on a rock behind it and danced. I didn't realize that the boys were taking pictures of us playing in the water. Lily got out and dried off for a bit. When Lily left, Kian went behind the waterfall with me. "You like it here?" He smiled at me. I put my hand out in the water fall and nodded "I love it here, with you." I walked to him and put my body to his. He wrapped his arms around me, I never felt so safe. Then he took me by the shoulders and put his arms out so I was away from him. He reached into his pocket and grabbed my left hand. He pulled out a ring with the carving "I more than love you" on it and he placed it on my middle finger. On the inside of the ring it had the date we started dating. All I could do is stare at is and cry. Kian kissed me "Do you like it?" I grabbed his arm and put it around me "Like it? Baby, I love it! I've never gotten a promise ring before. It's beautiful, thank you." I kissed him again and pushed him into the waterfall. We got out of the water and sat down for a bit. I sat between Kian and Lily. "Lily, did you know about this?" She nudged me and smiled "Possibly." We all laughed and started to head back home.