The Video

I felt Kian wake up around noon. Before he got out of bed he laid there and stared at me, brushing the hair out of my face. He kissed me good morning and got dressed. I sat up and he smiled at me "Good morning beautiful." I felt myself lose breath from the sound of his deep morning voice, I smiled at him "Good morning." Kian sat on the bed next to me after he put his sweat pants on "I have to film a video later today. You can watch, if you want you can be in it. But it's up to you. Are you hungry?" I nodded and smiled "What are you doing for the video? Yeah, I'm kinda hungry." He smiled "I think I'm going to do a q&a. I was thinking you could read me off the questions and we would answer them together." I kissed him and got up to put my jeans back on "I'd love to." He took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen "What do you want to eat?" He said helping me up onto the counter. "I'll eat whatever you make me." He made me a bacon and cheese omelet with orange juice. We sat at the bar to eat and we talked for 2 hours just getting to know eachother better. Kian is 1 year older than me. He is 19 and I'm 18. I'm pretty sure there is nothing that I didn't tell him. He put our plates away "Ready to make a video?" he asked, reaching out his hand to me. I took his hand and got up "Let's do it." About 3 hours ago Kian tweeted "Give me some questions for a q&a video with a very special girl." I went into the bathroom to redo my makeup and fix my hair when I realized I was still in his hoodie. It smelled just like him and it was so big on me, but I loved it. I walked out and he had everything set up and ready to go outside. I went outside and he was sitting on a little bench waiting for me. He smiled when he seen me, I sat next to him and he hit record. "What's up everybody? It's Kian. And today is gonna be a little different. I asked you all on twitter to ask me questions for me and a special girl. This is that special girl. Jaylee, my girlfriend." My eyes lit up and I smiled at him, he smiled back and took my hand. I intertwined my arm with his and got real close to him. "Hi guys!" I waved at the camera with a huge smile on my face, Kian looked at me "Shall we start?" I grabbed his phone and read the first question "Jasmine said, When did you guys meet?" Kian laughed "2 days ago" I giggled and handed Kian the phone "Marie said, Kiiiisssss" Kian looked at me and kissed me deeply. We answered about 8 more questions. Laughing and having a good time. "Well that's all the questions we have for you today. Jaylee's links will be in the description. I love all your beautiful faces and I will see you all..... Next week with another video" After Kian said that Jc ran out of the house naked and jumped in the pool. Kian started laughing more than I had heard him laugh before. His laugh made me feel all warm inside, the way he scrunched up his face made me just fall for him a little bit more. Later that night I didn't want to leave. So we decided to just stay all weekend. It was only Friday. After we all ate dinner and watched a few movies Kian said he had to edit our video. So I went with him. He had a big comfy chair to edit in. He sat down and pulled me down on his lap. He started editing and didn't finish till about 9pm. While he was editing I checked my twitter and instagram and I had gained so many new followers it was crazy. Once Kian was done, he kissed me "You wanna go somewhere?" I looked out the window then back at Kian "Like where?" Kian gave me a sweet smile and kissed me again.