Makeup

We got back into town at around 1:13am. Lily and Jc went back to their apartment, so Kian and I went home to take a shower. When we got home we took a shower and then laid on the couch while we watched TV. Kian turned to me and kissed my cheek "You wanna film a video?" I kissed him and jumped up. I ran to the bathroom. I walked to Kian with my makeup bag "I'm doing your makeup!" he laughed "Babe, I love you, but no." I rolled my eyes at him "And why not? I'll do good!" He put his arms around me "No." After about 20 minutes of arguing he finally agreed. He brought out all of his equipment and set it up. He hit record and sat down next to me with his arms crossed. I laughed "What's up guys? It's Kian. Well it's Jaylee but you know the drill. Today we have something different for you. After about a half hour of arguing, we are doing 'Girlfriend Does My Makeup' challenge! Kian isn't really looking forward to this so let's get started before he changes his mind about this video!" I grabbed the makeup bag and started putting makeup on Kian's eyes. He laughed "I don't wanna do this! My manliness is completely gone!" I kissed him and laughed "It wouldn't be gone even if you had some. Just shut up and let it happen!" he laughed at me and kissed me. After I finished everything else it was time for the lipstick on him. I put the lipstick on him like a clown. He laughed at me "Kiss me?" I laughed and pushed him away "Not with that mouth!" He jumped at me and kissed me all over my face. I laughed and yelled "KIAAANN!" He sat up with his lipstick smeared all over both of our faces. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up with lipstick all over my face. He wrapped his arms around me "Well this is the finishing result and I feel like a beautiful woman but not as beautiful as Jaylee." I smiled and he continued "But this is all we have for you guys today, I love all your beautiful little faces, and I'll see you with a new video, next week." He stopped the camera and kissed me again. "You better have makeup remover." I laughed "C'mon" I grabbed his hand and led him to the bathroom. I grabbed my makeup remover and started to wipe my face with it to get the lipstick off. Kian was standing in the corner with his arms crossed and tapping his foot "Hey, I'm the one with all this shit on my face. Help me get it off." I smiled "Well come here." He walked over and sat on the sink. I grabbed the makeup remover and took off Kian's makeup. When we were done I got undressed and into bed. Kian went and got his laptop so he could edit the video. He got into bed and started editing the video. I laid my head on Kian's shoulder, I watched him edit and then he uploaded it. He reached over and fed Squirt and Echo. About 20 minutes after Hayes jumped up on the bed and snuggled in between Kian and my legs. Kian turned on the TV and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him "Babe? Can we go penny boarding tomorrow?" He looked down at me and kissed my forehead "We sure can beautiful." I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. I snuggled into his chest and I fell asleep listening to the beat of his heart. The most peaceful way to fall asleep with the one you love.