One More Day

I got home and I walked upstairs, I didn't want to do anything or talk to anyone. I wanted to sleep these 2 days away so Kian could come home. I fell asleep 20 minutes after we got home, I heard Lily come into my room to see if I was okay, but I ignored it. I just wanted him home. I woke up around noon and took a shower. When I got out I smelled turkey bacon, Lily knew it was my favourite. I smiled a little and threw on Kian's favourite pair of sweats and one of his hoodies. I grabbed my phone and called Jc. He answered on the 2nd ring. "Hi Jay, you doing alright?" I sat down at the foot of our bed and pushed my wet hair out of my face "I'm okay, I want Kian home, but I'm okay." You could hear Jc smile a bit "He's awake. You wanna talk to him?" I lay back and cuddle with Kian's pillow "Please." Jc hands the phone to him "How's my princess?" I started crying "I miss you. I'm so sorry this happened." He talked in a whisper but still firmly "Hey. None of this was your fault. Accidents happen. I'm not dead am I? I'll be home tomorrow baby girl.  I'll be sore but I'll be home. With you." I wiped the tears off my face "I love you. I thought I lost you. Can I come see you?" I heard him exhale "I love you too and you'll never lose me. I need my rest today so I can come home to you tomorrow." I nodded my head slowly "Okay. Okay." His voice was assuring "Okay." Then he hung up the phone. I put my phone in the pocket of Kian's sweats and headed downstairs. Lily had made a plate of turkey bacon, potatoes, and scrambled eggs. She put the plate on the table along with a fruit smoothie and told me to sit down and eat. After I finished eating I laid on the couch with Hayes and watched a couple movies. After they were done I went up to my room and set up the cameras and lighting. I sat on the bed and threw my hair up in a messy bun. Hayes jumped up on the bed next to me and laid down. I turned on the camera and took a deep breath "Hey everyone. I bet you have heard everything that went down with Kian and Jc. They are both okay. Jc has a few cuts and bruises, and Kian had it a little worse. But they are both fine and get to come home tomorrow." I started to tear up "I thought I lost them both, I don't know what I would have done. Kian is the love of my life and Jc is the best guy friend I have never had. I remember when I first met them.. Like it was yesterday. Me and my best friend Lily moved up here for a new start, we had just got settled in so we went to the beach. And that's were Kian hit me in the back with a football. After that he brought me here for dinner and I just never left." I giggled a bit "now we have been together for 4 years. He's given me everything I ever wanted." I snuggled myself into Kian's hoodie and kept rambling. When I was done I uploaded it to the channel and went to sleep. The sooner I went to sleep the sooner Kian would be home.