Boarding

Kian and I watched the video of us cooking. We laughed at ourselves and Kian posted it to his channel with the title "Our Love" after Kian posted. I changed into one of my big shirts and my underwear when he picked me up and carried me down stairs. He laid me down and put on Netflix. We cuddled and fell asleep. In the morning I was woken up by Lily screaming "Wake the fuck up bitch! Let's goooo!" she tackled me and shook me to wake me up "I have food." she whispered into my ear. I laughed and yelled "I'm upp!" I pushed Lily off of me and got up. When I stood up Lily hugged me and laughed "Bae, you have no pants on." I bent down and kissed Kian, who was laying on the couch wide awake from Lily, I looked around for Jc and he was digging in the fridge looking for Arizona. I grabbed Lily's hand and ran upstairs with her. We went up to Kian's room and she sat on the bed. I put on my black bra with a loose flowy maroon crop top and high waisted jean ripped shorts with my hair up in a messy bun. Lily was wearing a blue tank top with white jean shorts and her hair up in a ponytail. I did my makeup and Lily touched hers up. I looked at her "You have your longboard with you right?" She smiled at me "Of course. You got a new pennyboard?" I finished doing my makeup and grabbed my pennyboard out of the closet. Lily's eyes widened "That's so fucking cute! I love it!" I put it to my side "We are gonna go for a trip." I ran down stairs and out the door to Jc's car, Lily was running behind me. She grabbed her multicoloured longboard with an octopus on it, and we raced eachother around outside. We went back inside, Kian and Jc were fixing the wheels on Jc longboard. I went up behind Kian and hugged him. "We should take them to Pier and then we should go hiking at Paradise Falls tomorrow." He kissed my cheek "Well then let's go. We'll take Jaylee's jeep. I'll drive. Jc, call Jj and have him meet us there. We'll have a little photoshoot." Jc called Jj and we all headed to the Pier. Jj got there before the rest of us, we all greeted one another and he told me and Kian that he wanted to do us first. We took pictures of us holding hands pennyboarding and looking out the the ocean. Jj told me to stand on my board and kiss Kian. The way that picture turned out was beautiful, the sun was shining behind us so it was just our shadows. Kian told me to jump up on him like I did lastnight. So I did and I put my forehead to his while Jj took the picture. We took about 30 pictures then he started with Lily and Jc. Their pictures were so cute. Then after we all took off. Racing eachother, laughing, in the back we could hear Jj taking pictures. He got pictures of me and Lily racing and laughing. When we got down to the Santa Monica Pier we all took a break and sat down. Jj was taking pictures of the beach, of our legs and boards. Lily was leaning against Jc, so I laid my hand on Lily's lap and Kian laid his head on my stomach. I was running my fingers through Kian's hair, it was all just so perfect. After we took our break we all went and got ice cream and headed back to the jeep. We got home about midnight, I gave Lily some shorts and one of my big t-shirts to sleep in. I put on a big shirt and climbed into to bed with Kian and cuddled real close into him "I love you Kian." He put his arms around me and pulled me closer "I love you too Jaylee." he whispered to me. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow when we get back from the hike." I kissed his arm "What is it?" I said excited. Kian nuzzled me "You'll find out tomorrow, baby. Go to sleep." He whispered to me sleepily. I kissed him and fell asleep.