California

We have arrived at our new apartment 2 days later at around 7:15am. Our place was on the 3rd floor, apartment 302, right next to the beach. We needed help moving all of our boxes in but after that it was time to take a little nap. Then we went to go pick up our furniture and go bikini shopping for the beach. After an hour of shopping it was finally time to go home. I put my bikini on and put my open-sided Blink 182 shirt over it, then head to the beach to relax. I picked a spot in the sand and laid my towel down, then Lily grabbed my arm and started dancing with me. I don't think I have ever smiled and laughed this much before, I like it. After dancing I laid on the beach towel and Lily did the same. "I think I'm going to love it here, on the beach, with my best friend, not a worry in the world!" she said looking over at me, squinting at the sun. I smiled at her "Me too. I think we will be alrig-" as I was talking I got hit in the back with a football. When I turned around I grabbed the ball and seen a guy running towards me for it. He was gorgeous. Around 6'2, nice body, stunning smile, beautiful teeth, a nose ring, tattoos, and blonde hair with a blueish tint and his brown roots showing but it was perfect. I stood up, I instantly felt myself blush, and I picked up the ball. "Aye, sorry about that. Are you okay?" he flashed me with a perfect smile. I grinned up at him "I'm okay, thank you" and I lightly tossed the ball at him. He nodded at me and held out his hand "Kian." I smiled and took his hand "Jaylee." He shook my hand "Wow." I gave him a confused look, I think he caught on because he chuckled at me and grinned "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I smiled and heard a guy yelling for Kian to hurry up "I think your friend is getting bored without you." Kian looked back at his friend "Yeah, so uh, can I get your number?" I looked back at Lily and she was doing jumping motions, I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed the pen she was using. I grabbed his hand and wrote down my name and number. He smiled at me and ran back to his friend. I giggled when I turned around and I gave Lily a really shy smile as I grabbed my phone. She laughed "Damn, you get yourself some of that girl!" I rolled my eyes as I put my ear phones in and turned my music on. I dozed off for about an hour when my music paused, I looked down at my phone and there was a text from an unknown number that read "Come play! And bring your friend my buddy wants to meet her." I looked over at Lily, she was reading, I put my phone down and got up. She looked up at me "Where you going?" She laughed as I grabbed her arm and dragged her over to Kian and his friend. Kian smiled real big at me and pointed at his friend "This is Justin but he goes by Jc. Jc this is Jaylee" I smiled and gave him a small wave, I pointed at Lily who was giving the eye to Jc "This is Lil' or Lily" We all said hi and got to know eachother. I was nervous so I was messing with the ring on my middle finger with my white nails when Kian grabbed my hand and handed me the frisbee. I handed it back to him "I don't know how to throw a frisbee." He smiled and handed it back to me and showed me how to do it. I threw it and almost hit Jc in the back of the head. Kian laughed "It's all in the wrist, flick your wrist so it's level with the rest of your arm." I did, it was almost a perfect throw. I high fived Kian and we played frisbee with Jc and Lily for hours. Laughing and hugging. Just over all having fun. Once we all go tired Kian turned to me "Do you and Lily want to come over tonight for dinner?" I looked at Lily, she was nodding and smiling at me, I looked back at Kian "We would love to"