Oh no..

I woke up at 7:18 am to Kian putting his hand on my tummy "Baby, Jc and I have a meeting today with some friends and a few people from youtube. We will be back in a few hours. I love you." He kissed me on the nose and I moaned at him as a smiled. I turned over and went back to sleep. I finally woke up around 9:00 am and I peeked into the guest bedroom to see is Lily was still asleep, she was. I went back into my room and put on some spandex shorts with one of Kian's hoodies and I threw my hair up in a really messy pony tail. I went downstairs, turned on some music on the surround sound, and started cooking breakfast burritos. I danced around with Hayes and next thing I know, I hear Lily running down the stairs towards me. She jumped up on me, wrapped her arms and legs around me and started singing as loud as she can. I forgot she was a morning person. Big time. We finished cooking and sat down to watch The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. We watched both movies and by the time they both got done it was about 3:45 pm. Lily looked at me "The boys have been gone for a long time.." She looked really worried, I smiled at her "Yeah, but I bet they just got caught up bullshitting or they are just caught up. They should be back soon. Promise." We watched more movies, ate snacks, made dinner, and cuddled on the couch. My phone rang in the middle of The Breakfast Club, it was Jc.
"Hey, having fun?"
"Jay!" He was in a panic and out of breath
"Jc. What's wrong? What happened?!"
"They finally gave me my phone back, come to the hospital. Now! Room 309. Hurry!" His voice went into a whisper "Please hurry.."
"Wha-"
He hung up.
I jumped up, Lily looked scared and I knew she was about to cry. "Get dressed! NOW!" I ran upstairs, put jeans on and vans. I grabbed the keys to Kian's car, and rushed outside. Lily was right behind me. On our way to the hospital I knew Lily was crying, I put my hand on her arm "Babe I think Jc is okay. Its going to be okay. You need to calm down, don't get all worked up, it's okay." She sniffled, wiped her tears from her cheeks and nodded at me. We got to the hospital and Jc was standing there pacing back and forth. Lily ran out of the car to Jc and hugged him harder than I have seen, I knew it hurt him but he hugged her just as hard. He looked really banged up with cuts and bruises. I got out of the car slowly. I didn't wanna know why Kian wasn't standing there with him. I walked toward Jc and Lily trying not to lose it. Jc walked toward me with tears in his eyes, took my arms and pulled me in for a hug. I lost it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let go of Jc and he pulled away "Jc, wh.. what happened..? Is he okay?" He put his arm around Lily "Go see him. Room 309. Top floor. 4th room on the right." I hugged them both and ran to his room. I got to the top floor and found his room. He was laying there, motionless, pale, all cut and bruised up. I walked slowly toward him and sat in the chair next to his bed. I scooted the chair as close go his bed as I could get, I put my knees up to my chest and held his hand. I rested my chin on my knees and cried. Everything was so perfect, how do things go bad so easy? During my thinking I thought I felt Kian squeeze my hand a little. I looked up at him but he was still out. But then I felt it again and heard a small whisper "Jaylee..."