Chapter 30

"Trevor?" I asked, when I heard the front door open. "Your one and only." He called, putting down a bag.

It was Saturday morning, and Trevor finally got his clothes and stuff. Very nice description, Haze.
The nurses called and said Dylan would come Tuesday night instead of Sunday.
Yesterday night he slept over, but left early to gather everything and come back.

"Hey, come here for a sec." He said softly. I walked over to him, then he took my hand and guided me to the couch.
We sat down beside each other and faced one another.
"I know it sounds... extremely cheesy- but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you so much." Trevor said, before giving me a strong hug.
I blinked for a second in shock, then held him tightly.

"You're the only person, who has given a fuck about me. In such little time." He said into my neck. I kissed his cheek this time, then closed my eyes. "You know- maybe it's because I push people away for the most part. But I bet you understand why." Trevor said.
"People are selfish. They only care about you to have a good image." I say softly.

"Exactly." Trevor sighed deeply.

"I know how that feels... but I guess I did that too." I say. "Huh?"
"Remember Jonah?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Well... see when Gregory came along... Jonas announced he was moving. I was scared. I didn't want to be alone. He was all I had." I say, "I met Gregory's friends, and... and some were really loyal, I could tell in an instant. I drifted away from Jonas. I left him alone."

Without knowning it, a tear escaped... and then a bunch more.

Trevor stopped holding me.
"No, Hazel don't cry."
"I'm terrible." I whispered. "No, you're not. You've been there for him- always. No one lasts forever." Trevor held both my hands.
"But-" "You're perfect, Hazel. Don't feel bad." Trevor shook his head, "Think about it too, though. Are you happier now then you were when it was only you and him?"

I stared blankly at the floor.
There were good memories both times. But... Gregory made me feel something different.
"Look at me." Trevor laughed, then lifted my chin up. I gave him a small smile, "I don't know... I guess, now."
"See, then you shouldn't be crying. It was for the best."
"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I just noticed how much it actually effected me." I say quietly.

"No more being sad, then. I'm tired as shit for no reason so I'm gonna pack quickly." Trevor rubbed his face. "Okay" I laugh. "Love you, friend." Trevor winked.

"None of that." I tap his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Trevor and I decided we would go to an arcade later on at night, because he said he loved air hockey, and skeeball. But that he never told people because they'd judge him.
I thought it was cute.

For now, we laid blankets on the floor, and watched game shows. "You smell nice." Trevor laughed. "Like what?"
"Hmm... cotton candy." He smiled wide, "I like cotton candy."

"You're such a kid." I giggle. "No, I'm a tough guy." He frowned. "Let's call you kid from now on." I teased. "...Is it bad I kinda like it?" Trevor bit his lip, looking like a Hollister model.
POUNCE! POUNCE!!!

"N-no." I say softly. "Why do you stutter when I ask questions?" He laughed softly. Ugh, gorgeous and clueless.
"Why not?" I ask. "It's weird." "You're weird." I giggle.
"I know" Trevor pouts. I look over at him, "Aww!"

"I'll never be normal..." He says, still pouting. "Yes you will, yes you will." I say, as if talking to a little puppy, while pinching his cheek. "Help me." He raised his eyebrows, making him look even cuter. "Aww, how?!" "Make out with me." He sighed, depressed.

I snapped back to reality, and put on a straight face. Trevor couldn't hold back his grin.
"Your ruined everything." I whine. "I'm sorry, Haze." Trevor said sorrowful, placing his hand in mine. I roll my eyes then cuddled up into his arms, "Five more minutes and we start getting ready, okay?"
"Ten."
"Trevor!"
"Five...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wore a black skirt, and plain white top. I left my hair without gel, which may have been a mistake because Trevor loved rolling the windows down while driving.

I hope I looked decent enough.

Trevor raised the volume pretty high, and made me sing along with him the whole way. I feel like just driving here would be way more fun than going inside the arcade.
He made me laugh so much.

Hand in hand (Which was now our thing), we entered the mall. It wasn't too crowded, but not entirely empty. "I bet you suck at every game." Trevor laughed. "Shut up!" I wail, then smile. "I'm not wrong am I?"
"More than wrong." I roll my eyes playfully.

My phone started ringing, and I took it out of my pocket. 'Gregory' showed up on the caller ID.
"One moment." I say to Trevor. He nods, and I slowly part away.

"Hello?"
"Hey." Gregory laughed.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yes, I'm fine. I was just too lazy to text."
"Good." I sigh. "Where are you?" "The mall, with Trevor." I answer. "...Oh. Mind if I join?"
Shit.

"Uh- um- y-you can't." I start tapping my foot.
"Why not?"
Trevor doesn't want anyone knowing what kind of stuff he likes... and I don't think he really trusts Gregory yet. I couldn't do that to him.
"Haze...?"
"Jesus Gregory, you ruined the surprise!" I groan. "What surprise?" He insisted. "I was going to get you something and surprise you on Monday." I lied... well half lied.
"Aw... really?"
"Yes." I pout, even though he wouldn't see it. "Fine, I won't ask anymore questions and leave you to it. I love you so much, Hazel." Gregory said in the most adorable way.
"I love you too." I giggle, blushing. "Bye." I could already imagine his big smile. "Bye." I whisper, then hang up.

I looked back, and Trevor was sitting on a bench inside the mall, eyes closed. I quietly sat beside him. I leaned in to get closer to his ear, then yelled, "READY TO GO?!"

"Holy fuck!" Trevor jumped high from his seat, making me start laughing like a seal. His eye were wide, and he was holding his chest.
"You little bitch." He sighed deeply.
"S-sorry." I manage to choke, before hysterically laughing.

After a few moments, Trevor just kept looking at me trying to hide my laughs, and smiled softly to himself.
Take me out of this damn body so I can fuck him.
You're stuck in here, evil concious.

I looked over at him, after I calmed down.
"If you're not mad, shall we get going?" I ask, with a 'sorry' grin. He looked up, then blushed a little. "We shall." He returned my smile, then placed his large hand in mine. We stood up, and before I knew it, he picked me up and ran with me to the arcade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do a whole arcade scene?
Hmmm.... I think I might.
Thank you guys so so so much for reading and voting and all that perfect crap ♡
-Bambi♡