Chapter 18

"What?! Hazel dont do this to me!" Gregory said, holding me tightly. It hurt a lot. I never thought speaking a few words could feel like a stab through the heart.

"We just got together! And I love every minute! Don't- please." He cried. "Gregory look what happened! We've been together for like- what? Almost a month and already Veronica wants to murder me literally. I'm pretty sure she's the one that likes you. Plus, you deserve so much better." I say loudly, until the last sentence.

"I ready have more than I can ask for, and do you think anyone really likes Veronica?! They just like her appearance. Underneath is like Satan himself." Gregory scoffed, "You, Hazel. You are beautiful inside and out. And if Veronica likes me that's her problem.

But if she's going to hurt my girl- she's going to pay. Don't break up with me, Haze. I need you soo badly. You wouldn't ever realize how bad." Gregory smiled sweetly. I adored the phrase 'my girl' now. I burst into a big smile, and jump onto him. Please God, don't let my towel fall. We actually made-out. I had never really done it this way, but it felt great with him. The sound of our lips echoed through the empty room, and time stopped for us.

This was supposed to be the part where you tell him 'Fuck you we're breaking up' and break the hearts of many...

He pressed me up against the wall, and moved to my neck. He tugged on my skin with his teeth, kissing it in the perfect spot. I moan, not like orgasm moan obviously. I felt his lips form into a sexy smirk, as he roamed his tongue around the part he bit. Does this lead to sex?

"Stop trying to give me a hickey." I giggle, even if it felt amazing to me. "It was supposed to be a secret" "How on earth would you keep it a secret?" I ask, then he bites my lower lip. "I would say that when you fell asleep you hurt yourself" He winked. I held onto his lips, and laughed.

"I love you." I say. He raises his right eyebrow, "Really?" "Yup." "Are you sure?" He asked. "Positive."

"How far would you go?" He said into my ear, sending chills down me. Gregory seductively wrapped my legs around his waist tighter by smoothing them out. Maybe he's horny? ...You are the most pathetic teenager ever. YES HE IS, RETARD.

"I dunno" I say, as he stared down. He continued to bite his lip sexily. "I feel like I won't be able to control myself soon." He admits, with a smile. He looked at me again with his perfect green eyes, "But we should probably get going."

"And- so does that mean we can stay together?"

"Hmm.. yes. But not in a locker room... because one; we get too bipolar and two; you start doing things to me." I say, laughing.

"You are way too specific. But I love you way too much to care"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW.
But I mean... I gave a little something (;
Haha (x did I? Oh well. But anyways thanks sooo much for reading and almost getting me to 1,000 reads !! And for all the sweet comments thank yoouuu
P.s.... be happy I didn't break them up /_\ ^ _ ^
Oh and shoutout to wonkwonk : _ : (AKA Chlorine)
-Bambi❤