Chapter 15

I woke up to a dim light, randomly in the night.
Hazel was texting, or something.
I shouldn't have said anything to her. I... just got so mad. Why won't she let me see her? It sounded like a pedophile thing or whatever, but I just want her to feel special... feel like she's the beautiful girl she is.

I snaked my arm around her waist, kissing her warm neck. I loved the way her hair smelled like cotton candy, and her skin like... something unexplainable. Incredible. 
"Why on earth are you awake?" I asked sweetly, as she giggled softly. "I wake up randomly at night." Hazel shrugged.

"Sorry if I woke you." "No! I wake up randomly too." I say quickly, holding her tightly. She shuts off her phone, and places it on the stand. The room went dark. The only small light was from the moon which glared directly into my room.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Three thirty." Hazel said.
I loved her small figure. It was precious, and holding it was everything to me. Off topic.
"Oh. I guess you're used to it." I laugh. "Pretty much." She giggled. I went up to her cheek, placing warm kisses.

"Haze?" "Hm?" "Are you mad at me?" I ask. It was killing me that I didn't know where I stand. "... I'm just disappointed in myself." She yawns softly. "Why?" "Gregory it's not that I don't trust you. But you know I'm not exactly confident with my appearance. Just give me time... please?" She asked in the sweetest voice.

"Of course Haze- I should've never gotten mad. I know that you don't like how you look. I understand completely. I was being selfish." I say. She's suffered through enough.

"Aww Gregory." I heard her laugh, then she turned around. She lifted her head up and began to kiss me. I don't know what I did but I love it.
Our lips moved perfectly, like they always did.
"I love you" I say, not breaking our kiss. She nodded, as I sped up the kiss. It was kinda risky. But I knew that she wanted this too.

I ran my hand down her leg, then placed it high up to my waist. Quickly after, I ran my hands down her soft, thin hair and brought her closer to me. Then a random knock on the door. Who the fuck knocks at 3 in the morning?!

Hazel pulls away, leaving me to kiss the air. I missed it already.
"Why are people knocking on your door?" She asked innocently. "I don't know..." "Gregory it's me!" A deep voice whispered loudly.

So I have this one friend. He always manages to sneak into my house, just to cover his drunk self from his parents. I'd honestly rather be here with Hazel then to any party. "One second, okay?" I ask Hazel. She looks at me with puppy eyes, that read 'Please don't leave'.

I kissed her forehead, and got up.
I hated leaving her. My poor girl is probably cold. It's been two seconds...
I stepped outside. His name was Erin, and he smelled like absolute shit.

"I can't tell you how much girls I banged tonight, dude-" "As much as I would love to hear that wonderful story, my girlfriend's here. And I don't want to leave her alone." I say. "You got a girl?! Do you maybe want to share her?" Erin smirked. I roll my eyes, "She's mine. But you can take your boner inside the guest room."

"Thanks dude, I owe you." He says for the millionth time this year. Does he ever return the favor? No.
"If I hear the volume from the TV from my room your out." I warn. He nods and pats my back- actually Hulk smashes it. I act like it was nothing, but it stings.
I open the door to my room, and find Hazel cuddled into the blankets. She's so beautiful.

I didn't know if she was even awake, since she was facing the opposite way- so I got into bed carefully. "Baby?" I ask quietly. It felt great to say that to her. Or maybe she didn't like that...
Hazel didn't reply, and instead let out a large breath of air. I smile, then hold her against my chest. It's amazing how she fell asleep so fast.