Chapter 23

It was night, and I could finally function better. But the doctor strictly prohibited me from doing any excessive walking, running, and gave me pills.
He also mentioned that I would have to be excused from school for about two days to rest. Which meant no Gregory...
I finally was able to see Dylan. Gosh, he looked so pale. But once he looked at me, I knew instantly that he would make it.
I smiled at Gregory. He held my by the waist, tightly. It made me feel a whole new level of safe. "Hey, guys." He said, lazily. His voice croaked deeply, and he struggled to find the right words.
"Hey Dylan... some kind of mom she is, huh?" I ask, making Dylan laugh a bit.
"Totally."
"How are you feeling?" Gregory asked, his deep voice heard from his chest then my ears. He was so perfect.
"I'm fucked up at the moment. I can't really feel... anything. But I just know I'm fucked up." Dylan sighed slowly. Gregory moved us closer to him, and I grabbed Dylan's warm hand. Even his hands were warm...
"You'll get better in a flash, Dylan. You're strong, and don't give up. Just push through it." I say so softly it's like I'm talking to myself.

"Thanks, sis. I'm exhausted for no reason though... we'll talk... tomorrow?" He closed his eyes, as though they were heavy. "Of course. Goodnight." I smile, then bend down slowly to kiss his forehead. "Night, Greg." Dylan told my boyfriend. Gregory whispered a goodnight and nodded.

We exited the hospital room, and walked down the only empty hall in the goddamn place.
Gregory held me tighter, kissing my neck softly as we walked. "I missed holding you." He admits, me blushing like mad. "I can tell." "Oh- am I squishing you?" Gregory laughed. "No- I like strong hugs." I say, loving how much warmth he gave me.
"You know, holding you is like holding a million dollars in front of a robber. You know that he can take it, but you'd do anything you can to protect it and fight for it."

When bae is romantic as fuck.

"Awww!" I cooed, before turning around and jumping onto him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.
"I love when you do that." Gregory smiled.
I press my lips onto his, and he moves to the wall, since a doctor was walking across.
Finally, we kissed perfectly, passionately.

Gregory ran his hands down my back slowly, giving me chills. Good chills. It's like... every kiss is a sudden realization that he really does love me. Or that he's trying to remind me.
I knew he really did love me, and I really loved him. Like very.
"Excuse me, Hazel. That also means no sexual activities." The familiar voice of the doctor rang in our ears.

I blushed like crazy and froze. "Don't worry, that won't happen." Gregory assured him. And like the retard I am I said, "What's that supposed to mean?!"
Dr. Wenn just gave me a surprised look. "Sorry you feel that way... but unless you want a week long head rush-" "No! I didn't mean it like that!" I said, while Gregory laughed aloud.
"...Okay well, just giving you a warning." He shrugged, then proceeded to walk. Gregory was giggling like a little girl, which was adorable. But I was trying to be mad.

I gave him that 'shut up or I'll hurt you' face when he looked back at me. His smile faded, and then he kissed me. "You're so cute." Gregory laughed. I kept my face.
"Okay then... I guess we are going to the car?"
I nod.
"One kiss if you want me to carry you outside."
I couldn't resist, and gave him a peck.

The whole way, I was buried into his neck, taking in his scent. His curls tickled my cheek if I got to a certain angle. We had to go inside the elevator, and it didn't even hestitate to open. We stepped inside, and he gently kissed my shoulder. "I'm really sorry, baby." He whispered, and thus my heart went on overdrive. I held him tightly, and laughed a bit. I felt him sigh in relief, and he held me closer.
"You know I can't be mad at the guy who cried over me... or that wasted his time watching me sleep... actually- that sounds weird." I say.

Gregory lifted my face so it was facing him.
"Hazel?" "Hm?" "Why do you always have to turn things into some weird nasty joke?" He laughed, making me blush.
"That's how I function" I smile, as the elevator opens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry, my parents are away for a weekend. And I didn't want to take you back to that hell house." Gregory said, as we stepped in front of his front door. "You sure no one's there?" I ask softly. Gregory smiled softly, his green eyes twinkling again with joy. "I swear. Don't feel uncomfortable. I have a surprise for you, anyways." Gregory smiled. "H-how..."
"I'm pretty awesome, first of all. Second, I might have not been able to be inside the room while they were stitching up your head, so I used that time to buy some things and set up a little something."
He unlocked the door, and as usual, the house was dark. But it felt nice to go outside and feel the real cold air, not the air conditioning generated one.
"Hazel, do you trust me?"
"Of course."
"Okay... well I'm going to blindfold you." He said very straight forward.
"Why..?" "Don't question." "Please don't go all Fifty Shades Of Grey on me." I say, making him laugh aloud.

"As much as I'd love too, it's not the time for that."

I felt a cloth strip wrap around my eyes suddenly. "Gregory it's already dark in here." I point out. "Don't question me." He repeats, then as soon as he tied a knot, kissed my cheek sweetly.
"Alright Mr. Grey." I laugh.

He held my hands, and slowly walked with me- who knows where.
"You're hesitating, baby. Don't make me kill you like the rest of them to get you to cooperate." Gregory said softly into my ear. "What the fuck, Grgeory." I say.
He laughed evily, "What?" "You have issues." I laugh.
"Is it such a crime to drink the blood from dead corpse's of beautiful teenage girls?"
I heard the back glass sliding door open, and he told me, "I'm taking it off but keep your eye's shut."
Okay maybe he's a killer, but his evil voice is fine. "Okay." I closed my eyes tight. I felt him untie the cloth, and I shut my eyes tighter.
"Good girl." Gregory giggled, then ran his hand down my waist. I got chills down my spine.
"Three... two... one... open."

"Gregory what the fuck did you do?!" I gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three cheers for cliffhangers.
Hope you guys loved/liked/enjoyed this chapter.
Leave a vote maybe if you did ^ _ ^
Or a sweet comment that makes me smile for 5 hours (':
If not, reading this is enough for meee ^ _ ^
Love ya'll very mushh ♡
-Bambi♡