Chapter 10 - Inferno

Casey and Tyler have been training together privately for the past month and a half. I've talked to Casey a few times and he says I'm going to be impressed at their progress. 30 more days and he'll show me what he's taught him, I'm excited to see what he's capable of. Nervous at the same time though, seems that the future might come true after all. Casey is teaching him to control his ability, but we're finding out they manifest and evolve. As of now Tyler can project and cover his body with fire. Who knows what he can do now meditating with Casey. Maybe he can blow up the entire Prodigious Ones academy.

While those two train, the rest of the team and myself have learned a few new tricks ourselves. Also seems that Dank and Cherish have been getting closer over the past month and a half. After Danks debut in the ring, he's been a little shaken up. When I showed the team how he took out Michael Alder, they were all concerned. He talked to Emily for sometime, but the only person who got through to him was Cherish. They've been inseparable ever since.

During our training Dank decided to give up Michaels enhanced strength ability and pick up another. We came across and young teen, Ben Foster, who can fly. He decided to use that and telekinesis. He's catching on quick with the help of Cherish. She's progressed tremendously. She can levitate very large objects for miles, and has pinpoint precision when throwing the objects she possesses. So Cole and I have been working together. His invisibly is amazing, he can now project a invisible shield that covers 50 meters. Also he can pick any individual object without touching, only by sight, and make it invisible. This includes people as well.

I still haven't learned telekinesis yet like in Andy's dream, but my other abilities are evolving quite a bit. My mind reading ability has enhanced the most. I can now hear thoughts around half the world. I can control multiple groups of people at once to do or say what I want. Dream travelling and trapping are also possible now. If Andy Beckham is out there, I'll be able to see him coming. Super speed is faster then ever. I can run around the world in 15 seconds, running across water is effortless. Time stops when I'm running, it's amazing.

Cyrus has been doing an amazing job and making progress as well. He's figured out how to extract the DNA from the stone, and possibly cross breed it with human DNA. It's all in air as of now, but a possibility for sure he says. If anyone can figure it's Cyrus. He's also tracked down 22 more students, the abilities are incredible. Some have the same abilities as others we've encountered and some are different beyond belief. Emily, Cyrus's girlfriend, has been getting along very well with all the students. We came to vote and decided there was no need to find professional assistance, she'd be our one and only psychologist.

So over the next 30 days we've focused mostly on the students. We have over 35 students now. Finally, Casey and Tyler are done with there training and have begun teaching again. Today is the day Casey is suppose to show what him and Tyler have been doing all this time. I end classes early today because I'm pumped to see the results, I call a team meeting in the training room immediately.

"What's the rush Ayden?" Cole says with a panicked look on his face.

"I was in the middle of a very important class if I may add." Cherish mumbles under her breath.

"Today's the day you guys, remember?" I point over to the calendar that no one ever uses.

"What does it say?" Cyrus says squinting his eyes.

"It says Casey and Tyler's return, that's what it says." I snip at everyone.

Next, Tyler walks through the training doors and Casey meets us at the viewing section.

"What's going on?" I ask Casey confused.

"He's gonna show us what he can do." Casey says flatly looking confident.