Chapter 7 - Teamwork

I decided not to use my new super speed ability on this trip to Japan. Amber, my girlfriend, made a good point that I tend to stray away from the team at times. As the leader, I need to be more stable and reliable, actually stick together as a real team. So I purchased our own private jet with some special enhancements. Cyrus came up with a new cloaking device that keeps our jet off the radar and invisible to any aircraft. Basically he invented a force field that looks like a cloud that covers the jet. It also has weapons attached as well. Machine guns, rockets, a laser beam. Anything we need to help us in case of aerial combat.

When we land, of course Cyrus gets side tracked as expected. That's why I planned to arrive a day early, to sight see before we start our mission. Casey was really excited since he's never left the country before.

After landing, Tyler was a little shaken. He's never flown before, and has a fear of heights. He almost caught the plane on fire while landing, but we got him under control in time.

Once we got to the hotel Amber has a map with everything to see and do for the day.

"Can we go to the Jigokudani Monkey spring first? Please?" Cyrus begs.

"Sure why not, how about you take the map and decide where we go to." Amber says while handing the map to Cyrus.

"Is it alright if I go to the hotel and rest? I'm not feeling to hot, no pun intended." Tyler says wiping sweat off his forehead.

"It's okay man, go rest and we'll meet up with you in a bit." I tell him.

We walk with Tyler up to the suite and got everything checked in and taken care of. Then were off to see the Jigokudani Monkey's.

Of course Cyrus is acting like child at the zoo for the first time. Which I can't be too mad, it was kind of cool watching these monkeys. Made me forget about everything that's been going on lately.

After about an hour Cyrus got fed up and was ready to go to the next destination. Mount Fuji.

"Can you do the biggest favor ever!" Tyler screams jumping up and down.

"What is it man?" I ask calmly.

"Can we use your super speed and go to the top of the mountain? Please man, please!" He shouts.

"Use your inside voice Cyrus!" Casey whispers.

"Sorry, but what do you say." Cyrus says eyes as big as a puppy begging.

Everyone turns there heads in my direction and gives me a sad look. I cave in and suggest to at least take the tour before we do this.

The tour ended up not being too bad at all. Cyrus was actually paying attention and Casey was intrigued as well. Once the tour was over we check around the gift shop for souvenirs until most of the people around us departed. I found a nice secluded spot where no one would notice us before asking everyone to put a hand on me. Next thing you know, within a blink of an eye, were standing at the top of Mount Fiji!

"This is amazing Ayden!" Says Amber spinning in circles like a dog about to lay down.

"I've never seen anything like this in my life." Casey says in shock.

"Same here Casey, this is the most intense scene ever. What do you think Cyrus?" I ask looking around for him.

We all turn around to find Cyrus snapping photos, then starts playing in the snow like a toddler.

We all give in and relieve some stress and play along with Cyrus. Even took a few memorable pictures that I can't wait to check out later. After about 20 minutes of playtime I remind everyone we're still on a schedule and have a few more stops to make. Casey agrees and I run everyone back down to the bottom of the mountain.