Prologue

Prologue - Part 1

The prophecies speaks of two of the most powerful species known in all galaxies and universes. Born on planet Teutonic, Ayandan and Demonico are said to be the saviors of planet earth, or its destruction.

The prophecies tells a story of how the founding family of The Five unlocked the planets true power and obtained phenomenal abilities.

Kalil and his wife Starnova always wished for a family some day but their gods never blessed them in their early years together. Their species were engineered different on Teutonic, aging slower than human. The average life-span is 500 earth years for most Teutonicians. Not until Kalil and Starnova were in their 25th cycle of life (100 earth years), would they encounter something phenomenal.

While mining coal in cave of his home, Kalil came across a glowing stone. After finding out Starnova is with child he decides to create a bracelet made of the glowing stone as a present. After receiving her gift, her pregnancy begins rapidly progressing. Instead of the normal 1 cycle term, it was cut in half, which has never happened in the history of the planet.

Twin boys were born, first ever reported or known on Teutonic. Ayandan and Demonico, born with five unique abilities. Sharing one extraordinary power, reincarnation.

The twins powers were hidden from their world for 10 cycles. Until one day a world wide meteor shower struck the planet, emitting the hidden power from within the planets core, effecting the entire planet with a contagious virus. The strong survived, the weak parished not long after the meteor shower. Survivors emerged with 5 special abilities, giving the world a chance to rebuild and advance their planet.

Ayandan and Demonico being born with abilities were different, stronger then the rest. They became the new rulers of Teutonic, known as The Mirror Gods, strongest in their galaxy. Only one of their species, the twins were the Only ones to share a ability. Time travel. Being twins they were telepathically connected and were able to enhance their shared ability. It was said they able to travel to different galaxies.

After ruling for 75 cycles, Demonico didn't have the same views as his brother. He wanted the people to fear them, Ayandan wanted equal rights and fairness for everyone. This caused a world wide war, killing 78 percent of the planets population. To end the massacre, Ayandan used his fifth and strongest ability, the ability to be reborn. After connecting with Demonico and getting into his mind, Ayandan took his own life, activating his power of reborn.

Before The Mirror Gods demise, it was said Demonico promised to his brother Ayandan, when they are reborn the war would be much worse. He repeated that their family has secrets that will be unleashed, beware Tiller.