I love you with my life

You and dom feel a slow but truly wonderful change after these past three months of therapy for the three of you, soon you decide to show dom the one thing you were afraid to show to him that he hadn't shown you either, your scars from everything that would be permanently on your bodies for the rest of your lives as well as scars on your hearts and in each of your minds. One night while margo was spending the night with Rey and Angie, you decided to take a relaxing and long warm shower that calmed you as dom walks in and strips right before you peek your head out seeing the long scars on his shoulders, side, arm, leg, and then the ones on his chest reaching and caressing them as he sees the scar on the side of your head, the small ones on your face leading to the ones on the rest of your body, you look at each one and tears flow as you caress his face leading to him gently kissing each scar on your body until you met each other in a emotional and tender kiss, slowly kissing each of his scars as you tear up hugging him which makes the two of you stop the water and get out, before you can dry your hair he gently places the towel on the sink, gently kissing your lips and leading you to the bedroom as you hold onto his shoulders, he lifts and places you on the bed, tearfully moving your arms from the rest of your body as you take deep breaths until you see him in front of you "I would never stop loving you from something that you couldn't control and could only fight to survive". He kisses down your body before rubbing your hips with his hands as he kisses between your legs until he starts using his tongue making you breathlessly moan as he makes you feel the most passionate and loving moment you both had in a long while he meets your lips again holding each other tightly as you both moan, tears running down your faces, and saying I love you after every kiss and before a real intimate and emotional moment together. You both trace each other's scars and tattoos as you fall asleep in his arms, soon the two of you go to court and finally adopt margo who is happy that she has the two of you, you smile watching her with rey as dominik wraps his arms around your waist while watching the sweet moment wondering how the two of you found and now have her forever but she wasn't the only gift that would be in your lives in a small bit of time "I love you with my life" you and dom share a kiss as you lay in bed with margo asleep between the two of you, sharing a sweet kiss then hold margo and each other in your arms as you feel warmth and love at your new point in life together.