Proposal

You wake up that morning and the first thing you see next to you is a bouquet of roses, you smile as you smell them and put them in a vase on the nightstand before going downstairs hearing laughter and smelling food. You feel your heart melt when you see Dom and Margo making pancakes together with little spots of batter on their faces, you smile bigger as you record them before looking down and putting your hand on the bump of your stomach, you shake your head now remembering that you were 12 weeks today as you put a small dot of batter on your finger and put it on dom's nose making margo giggle uncontrollably as you all grab plates and eat together, you all clean up after and watch tv in the living room smiling as you fall asleep with your head on his chest and margo laying below your bump, the two wink right after you fall asleep and slowly get up they smiling big as they put the plan they had in motion. The two check on you one last time before heading upstairs and carefully place each petal on the floor and stairs, margo places the ten envelopes on the bed while dom carefully puts the ring in the middle and the card on top of one of the roses from earlier, you grab a drink from the fridge as you notice the trail of petals on the floor, you follow it upstairs to the bedroom and walk in to see ten envelopes on the bed and you slowly get teary eyed as you read each one and notice the rose with a small card on it, you cry even more after reading the card and seeing the ring turning to be pulled in a hug by dom and margo "Of course I'll marry you Mi Mundo" margo cheers as you put the ring on and take pictures together posting the announcement on Instagram and call his parents, aalyah, and judgement day who are overjoyed at the two of you starting your new life despite the disaster that brought the three of you together that loomed over you a bit, you smile when you walk in the bedroom after bathing to see margo and dom asleep with her safely wrapped in his arms while you lay down next to them and watch Touched by an angel until you fall asleep with his arm wrapped around you, your head in the crook of his neck, and margo's hand on your bump looking at the ring on your hand that laid on dom's chest.