32: Sehun: Letting go(1)

Sehun's POV:

And I've officially...lost.

Suri is back together with Luhan hyung.

I walked along the Han River, in my disguise and mask as I did not want fans to recognise me.

Oh? Who's that?

I turned around as someone patted my shoulder.

End of POV

Minah walked along the Han River, smiling. She just got a promotion from her boss and she wanted to celebrate. But no one was available to celebrate with her.

She looked up and saw a familiar back view of someone.

Isn't that Oh Sehun? Finally, someone who can celebrate with me!

She ran and stopped behind Sehun, patting his shoulder.

Minah's wide smile faded when Sehun turned around. He had a face that she can only describe as 'zombie'.
"Hey...what's wrong?"she asked, concerned. "She's back with Luhan,"Sehun said, his eyes on his shoes.

Seeing him like that, Minah sighed. "Follow me,"she said. She turned around and started walking. However, Sehun walked really slowly. Sighing again, Minah grabbed Sehun's wrist and forced him to walk faster.

"Why did you bring me here?"Sehun shouted against the strong current of the wind. Minah had brought him up to the roof of a 30-storey high building.

"When I'm sad or angry, I'll come here. I shout my frustrations out to the wind,"Minah smiled at Sehun.

"Try it. It might work for you too,"Minah gestured towards Sehun.

Sehun felt that it was really enbarrassing doing that so he did not. Minah decided to give him some motivation.

"STUPID SEHUN-SSI! WHY DID YOU FALL FOR MY COUSIN WHEN YOU KNEW SHE LIKED LUHAN? YOU ARE A PABO!" Minah screamed to the wind.

Sehun scoffed at Minah and shouted,"I AM NOT STUPID!"

"I JUST WANTED TO FOLLOW MY HEART! MY HEART TOLD ME TO LIKE HER!"Sehun shouted.

"BUT NOW I CAN'T! SHE IS BACK WITH LUHAN!"Sehun continued.

"THEN LET HER GO!"Minah screamed back.

For a whole 45 minutes, they screamed and shouted at the wind until their voices were hoarse. Minah was exhausted and she laid down on the floor of the roof. Sehun, tired as well, laid down next to her.

"So how do you feel?"Minah asked.

"Not good, but better. Thanks,"Sehun said.

Minah smiled and replied,reaching out her hand,"Anytime. Friends?"

Sehun took her hand in his and shook it. Then, they continued lying down until...

Grrrowwll(See what I did there)

Minah's stomach growled, indicating that she was hungry. She laughed awkwardly and stood up.

"Want to eat with me?"she offered. Sehun nodded and stood up.

-

They ordered chicken and soju once they arrived at the restaurant. When their food arrived, Sehun drank a lot and only ate a little. Minah stopped him and said,"Eat more. I'll drink,"

Before Sehun could reply, she shoved the chicken in front of him and took the bottle away from him. After she drank the first cup, her face crumpled up.

Sehun noticed and said,"You can't drink. Don't force yourself,"he tried to take the bottle away from her but Minah swatted his hands away. Sehun sighed and let her be as he ate.

-

"Stu....PID....Pabooooo Sehunn..."Minah slurred as her head swayed. She was drunk. And really drunk at that.

"Come on let's go,"Sehun said as he supported Minah up and went out of the restaurant, as other people were already giving them looks of judgement.

"Aish...why drink if you know you can't..."Sehun muttered under his breath as he carried Minah on his back.

Minah was dozing off on his back. Since Sehun did not know where she lived, he decided to bring her back to EXO's dorm.

"Where have you been-WHO IS SHE?!"Baekhyun shrieked when he saw Sehun carrying Minah. The others heard the commotion and cane running.

"SHHH!!"Sehun shout-whispered as he told his hyungs to quieten down.

Suri was staying over for the night and she came forward when she saw that it was a girl. No way was she going to let these guys take care of a girl.

Suri was more shocked when she saw that the girl was no other than her very own cousin, Minah.

"Sehun-ah, how did you know her?"Suri asked as she came out of the guest room. Luckily, they had a guest room put aside and Suri tucked Minah to bed.

"I bumped into her when I was running away from fans. I met her again at the bubble tea shop. She..."Sehun paused as he remembered that Minah saw that his wallpaper was Suri.

"She saw a photo of you in my phone. That's how we met,"Sehun changed his original sentence.

"And today?"Suri asked.

"Ahh...she saw me walking along Han River and we went to eat. And she got drunk..."Sehun said, cutting out most parts.

"Why did she even drink when she knew she couldn't..."Suri muttered angrily as Luhan circled his arms around her waist, making Suri smile instantly, all her anger almost diminished.

Sehun felt his heart twist, but weirdly, it wasn't as much as before. Am I really accepting reality and letting her go?

-

Done! I'm ironing clothes and updating at the same time XD

Votes and comments help me a lot!^_^