9: Birthday Preparations

Author's POV:

The next day, it was Luhan's birthday. (I have no idea why,bear with it pls^^) The members wanted to celebrate his birthday for him. So, they asked Sura for advice.

"Hmmm....you all could give him a surprise party!! The place should be big enough tho..." As soon as Sura finished her words,we all turn our heads to Suho.

"Aha...ha...ha.....alright my house........." Suho said. -_-

"Yehet!! Celebrate Lulu hyung's birthday at Suho's house!!"^^ Sehun said.

The others gave him the 'are you gay' stare.

He gave all of them back the 'NO I'M NOT!!" stare.

Awkward silence of staring......

"Ahem.....so.....now lets start planning the party!!" Suri said in order to break the silence.

After the planning, they all had something to do to prepare for the party. D.O and Lay, D.O's assistant, was in charge of baking the birthday cake. Since no one else was good at baking and they do not want to ruin the surprise......

Sehun, Suri and Suho was in charge of buying one birthday present from all of them together. The others will have to find their own way to buy their own present for Luhan......^^

Tao, Kris and Chanyeol were in charge of putting up the decorations on the walls....since they were tall enough......

Kai, Baekhyun and Sura were in charge of distracting Luhan for the whole day and keeping the surprise from him.(EXO had a whole day off as a treat from Sura.)

Chen and Xiumin were in charge of buying the food stuff for the party.

Sehun's POV:

How could they think liddat just now......haizzz.....forget it I need to choose Lulu hyung's present!!

We went to the nearby shopping mall to shop for presents. Hmm.....what should I give hyung this year?? I gave him a cap last year so this year cannot......then i gave him clothes last last year so also cannot.....haizzzz......what should I buy for god's sake!!!

"Hey Sehun-ssi, I am going to that shoe shop, wanna come with me??" Suri said to me while smiling.

I decided to tease her so I said"Not Sehun-ssi, is Sehun oppa."while pinching her cheeks.

Suri blushed a deep red and I secretly thought: SOOOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!!

"Ne....erm.....Sehun......oppa......"she said then blushed even more.

"Come on lets goooo!" I said as I dragged her along, holding her wrist.

Suri's POV:

OH.MY.GOD.SEHUN.JUST.TOUCHED.MY.WRIST.

KKKYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Suri calm down......NO I CAN'T CALM DOWN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT CALM DOWN......just breathe........BUT THE OH SEHUN JUST GRABBED MY WRIST.......yah!!Suri!!!!Stop this nonsense.....

I finshed my 'internal struggle'. Luckily, this whole time I managed to look normal......

I looked around to find shoes for Luhan. I know I'm not creative......it's only shoes so special about that.....but I Love Shoes!!

"Hey, Suri! What do you think of this?" Sehun said while holding up a pair of shoes.

"Hmm.....its quite nice why don't you get that for Luhan?" I said. "Ok! But I will get 2 pairs......one for me and one for him...what about you Suri? What do you want to buy for hyung?"

"I dunno....." while Sehun paid for the shoes, I looked around again but could not find anything that catches my eyes.

"How about we go to that shop that sells watches?" I said. Sehun nodded and dragged me along. Again. -_-

I chose a watch that can be customzied by engraving Luhan's name on the watch. He will definitely love it! But it is quite expensive.....

"Suri why aren't you paying?" Sehun said. "Erm....this watch will use finish my savings for this month...." I replied. "Nvr mind! I will call Suho hyung over to help you...all you need is his credit card...." Sehun saud while dialing Suho's number.

In a few minutes, I have already paid(with Suho's help^^)and we decided to buy the present from all of us now. Suho bought a new car for Luhan tho.....it will be ready today as Suho bought it few days ago....and he already have the keys.

We went to an accessories shop. The lady in charge of helping us somehow recognised Sehun and Suho despite their disguises!! She flirted with them making them really uncomfortable. I almost puked!!!! But we have to find a present.....

"Oh! What about this?" I said. It was a simple silver braclet that can engrave names on it. I wrote down all the members name and me and my sister's name. Done!!

We decided to go for a drink first and wait for the braclet to be done. The lady waved goodbye to us- wait is goodbye to Sehun and Suho ONLY. geezz....

We go to the nearby bubble tea shop and ordered 3 bubble teas. Mine and Sehun's is chocolate. Suho one is vanilla. After our drinks, we went to get the braclet, and shopping is all done!!^^

Feeling tired, we drove home and I dropped down on the sofa immediately..since its Suho's house not mine so no bed....haizzzz.....

-

Sorry for not updating so long.....I was feeling really lazy.....anyways this chap is kinda lame and boring.....but pls continue to read!!^^