3: I'm sorry

Luhan's POV:

Our manager said"This incident just proves that this place is not safe anymore. We have to go to China and wait until the media dies down. We will leave tomorrow," as soon as we went back to our dorm.

I was torned. "What do you mean by not safe anymore? I still have to thank the girl who saved me!! I don't even know her name!"

Xiumin placed his palm on my shoulder indicating me to calm down. I looked down, taking in deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, but this is for the best. I have already arranged for her to the best doctor in the whole of South Korea. You don't have to worry about her anymore." Without another word, our manager left.

I punched the wall in frustration. Tao whispered "That poor girl..." Kris cut in, saying " I hate to be the one to say this, but manager hyung is right. Anyways, we don't have much of a choice..."

Suho sighed in agreement. "We have to look out for ourselves too...let's hope that there won't be more of such sasseng fans..."

I sighed, giving up. They were right. I do not have a choice. I had to follow my manager's orders. We went to our seperate rooms to pack for tomorrow's 'trip' to China.

I'm sorry I couldn't say thank you...

I think my updates are really short...:-[ sorry if you don't like it but I will try my best to write longer!!

P.S. I know that luhan and kris left (sniffle) but i will still put them into the story...