24: Hurt

Nobody's POV:

Suri ran as far as she could. Which wasn't far, since she couldn't run much. Due to the tears that were falling down her face, she could not see where she was going. Eventually, she stopped running and slumped against the wall. Fresh tears filled her eyes again as the scene replayed in her eyes. He looked at me in complete disgust. He smiled at her and hugged her. She returned the hug back.

Luhan has stabbed Suri's heart. All over again. This time, it hurt even more.

Sehun caught up to Suri and stood in front of her silently as she wept. After a while, he spoke,"He's a real jerk, isn't he?" Suri laughed bitterly at his sentence. She can't disagree. But deep inside her heart, she knows she can't agree either.

"Can you give me a chance?"Sehun blurted out of nowhere. Suri looked up at him, the surprise visible in her eyes. Of course, there was also hurt in them. Because of Luhan.

"Luhan hyung did nothing but hurt you. Can you give me a chance, Suri? I like you so much. No, scratch that. I love you. Please let me show that to you. I won't hurt you like how hyung did. Please, Suri." Sehun said.

Suri stared at Sehun, hesistation in her eyes. She doesn't know how to answer.

Sehun sensed her discomfort and his heart cracked. Just a little. "You don't have to give me your answer now. Tell me when you're ready. Take as long as you want. I will wait forever for you, Suri-ah." With that, he turned and walked away.

Suri isn't ready for another relationship yet. She can't handle the feeling of a possible broken heart again. She don't think she can even see Luhan's face now.

Suri's POV:

How can I even stay here anymore? Watch him and her lovey dovey everyday? Kill myself even more? Worse still, break Sehun's heart by rejecting him? I can't do all of that.

I am broken.

There's only one solution left. Leave this place. And that's what I am planning to do. Throw everything behind, run off and leave everything behind. To not have a single worry, nor any disturbance and heartbreak.

It's selfish to do that. I know. To leave behind Sura, my only family, and the boys. How would they react to my irresponsible act?

Still, I was determined to leave this plave and cool off somewhere else. Bearing that thought, I stepped out of the hospital. Straight home to book plane tickets on my computer.

I booked the plane to go to Australia the on Friday. Which was 2 days from now. I gave myself 2 days to say goodbye to everyone, to prepare for my trip. By the way, it is a one-way ticket. Of course, I'm coming back someday. I can't leave my sister and the boys.

The problem is about coming back is. When.

Sura's POV:

I got a message from Suri. She said that she wanted to leave South Korea for a while. To cool off and leave everything behind. I understand. After all she'd been through, I'm worried but proud to see her still standing strong, just going for a break elsewhere.

I called Suho aside from the other boys. "Suri said she needs a break. Elsewhere. Please don't tell the boys.....especially Luhan.....and Sehun....." Suho nodded and replied,"I understand. I won't tell the boys yet....but I must tell them when she leaves. I know telling Luhan might not affect him at all right now....but why Sehun?"

Yes. Suri also told me about that.

"Well...Suri told me that Sehun confessed to her. Just now. He might not be able to take it...."I said.

Suho nodded. "I won't tell him." I sighed in relief. "Thanks Suho,"I said with a smile. "Anything for you and Suri,"he replied.

I smiled internally. As long as you keep safe, I will support your every decision, Suri-ah.

Suri POV:

The day for me to leave has finally come. As I finished the last few checks of my luggage, I went down the stairs and smiled as I looked around me.

I will miss my home....my sister....the boys.....and most of all, Luhan. But I have chosen to leave, and I will not back down from that decision.

I looked around for the last few times, and walked out to the awaiting taxi which will take me to the airport.

Suho's POV:

We were in the hospital "She's gone to the airport." I tell my fellow members. Their eyes widened in shock. "Why didn't you stop her?"Kris hissed. "There's no point, Kris. She has made her decision. And besides, she needs some space. To cool off and be alone for a while."

"Let's hope that Luhan will gain back his memory and go get her back, then," Sehun sighed under his breath. He stood up and walked out of the hospital room. He must be devastated, I thought. Stay strong, maknae.

-

Done!!

Vote and comment if liked it!^^