2: Thank You

The girl's/Your POV:

Why does it hurt so much.....you thought. But then, you looked up to see the handsome face of your bias in EXO, Luhan. He was close to tears as he clutched your hands tightly.

At least he is holding me and I saved him.....you smiled as you thought. Then, all you saw was darkness.

Luhan's POV:

I am scared. Really scared. The girl is bleeding heavily. What should I do?? I don't know what to do.....I tried my best to hold in my tears as I pleaded with my hands clutching hers tightly for her to stay awake.

As i tightened my grip, she suddenly smiled. Is she mental?? Why is she smiling?? Just when I was about to tell her to stop smiling, she closed her eyes and her hands went limp in mine.

My eyes widened. I shook her asking her to wake up. However, she did not respond at all.

"Hyung! We have to send her to the hospital!! Quickly!" I looked up to see Sehun shaking my shoulders. I nod in agreement.

Chen ran to our manager and asked him to call the ambulance. Our manager reached for the phone with shaky hands, as he was still shocked at the scene in front of him. Chen, seeing that the manager was in a daze, grabbed the phone from the manager's hands and dialed the ambulance. Within a few quick minutes, the ambulance arrived and sent her to the hospital. I jumped into the hospital together and the rest of EXO followed in the car behind the ambulance.

In the ambulance, I held the girl's hands tightly. Please...hold on...I don't even know your name yet....I haven't even thank you for saving me from that crazy sasseng fan yet....please....

When we reached the hospital, the girl was rushed into the emergency room. I stayed outside the room, pacing up and down, praying for the girl to be alright. The rest of the members arrived and consoled me, saying words like"she will be alright" but I am just so worried....

3 Hours Later

The doctor finally came out. I rushed right in front of him, begging him to tell me that the girl is alright.

The doctor's eyes showed pity. In a quiet voice, he said:" She is alive...but...."

"But what? Doctor?" Baekhyun asked frantically.

"She is in a coma...we don't know when she will wake up...I'm sorry..."the doctor replied gravely.

Upon hearing the news, I slumped against the wall. "We don't know when she will wake up." Those dreaded words pounded in my mind, giving me a headache. I feel my eyes go blurry as tears dripped down. I can't help it. The girl was my fan and she risked her life for me. For me. I am the cause of her coma. The other members were shocked at my reaction and consoled me again.

Please wake up. I still want to say thank you to you....please....