1: Fan meeting

Luhan's POV:

I was feeling really sleepy as I had not slept much the night before. I rubbed my eyes gingerly as we EXO members were at a fan meeting, and I do not want to dissappoint my fans by yawning right in front of them. They might think that I'm not interested in this fan meeting.

1 Hour Later

"Finally........." I let out a long sigh as the fan meeting is over. It's not that I'm not interested or anything, but i really didn't get much sleep last night....yawn...

"KKKKYYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" some fan girls of mine screamed when they saw me cover my mouth due to yawning.

I rolled my eyes as some of them whispered that I was really 'cute'. I hate being called cute!!! I am a manly man!! I thought.

Just then, it was time for us EXO to leave the venue. I stood up along with the rest of the members and made my way to the exit.

Wait....something was wrong!! I looked up to see a fan girl running towards me holding something in her hand. I squinted my eyes but can't see what she is holding.

What happened next went by so fast.....

"Watch out!!" I heard someone scream. Suddenly, a girl appeared in front of me blocking the fan girl wgo was running towards me. The fan girl thrust her hand forward, and i heard another scream from the girl in front of me.

She collapsed in my arms and i was so shocked that I dropped to the floor.

She....she was.....covered in blood......

This is my first fanfiction ever... I think that it is quite lame...:-(

Please feel free to comment and ask questions!!:-)