11: Confusion

Luhan's POV:

I have learnt a lesson. That is, to never let Suri get drunk. She is quite.....crazy....no offenceXD

"Lalala, where are we going huh Lulu??Lalala...." Suri said while waving her hands in the air. See what I mean??

With a sigh, I told her"I'm going to bring you home, stop talking, you're drunk....." She turned to me and with a blur look, she said"I'm not drunk! You are the one that is drunk! Yeah, I winnnnnn!!!!" she laughed crazily afterwards.

Finally, after toturing me with her drunkness for what feels like forever, (actually only 10min)we arrived at Suri and Sura's home. Hmm....they are quite rich! Their house is quite big,though not as big as Suho's.

"Come on lets go out. Where are your keys? I'll open the door for you."I said. "In.....the bagggggg...." Suri said while giggling. I reached over to her seat and helped her unbuckle her seat belt, then took the keys out of her bag. Then, I carried her into the house bridal style.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked Suri who was half asleep in my arms. "Upstairs, seeecondd room..." she replied.

I took her up and laid her down in her bed. I tucked her in and said"Good night." I turned to leave, but she suddenly grabbed my hand and said"Pls don't leave......Taemin-ah...saranghae...."

That was......sudden...O.O

Why did she mention Taemin from SHINee? Does he know her? What connection do they have? Why did she tell Taemin that she loves him? Ugh.....I feel jealous by that sentence....-_-.....WAIT I DID NOT SAY ANYTHING.....O.O

Suddenly, there were tears running down her face. She continued to say in a trembling voice"Taemin oppa.....pls don't leave me......" Then, she suddenly sat up and hugged me.

O.O

With no other choice, I could only say"I'll never leave you, pls stop crying...." With that, she calmed down and laid down on the bed. I sat down beside her.

I guess tomorrow I will have to ask her about her relationship with Taemin.....maybe I should ask Kai since he is close with Taemin.

I called Suho and told him that Suri did not want me to leave and she was crying. Suho immediately told me not to leave her side until Sura comes home. Suho already treats Suri as his lil sis I guess...

Looking at her sleeping face, I couldn't help but think that,when she is sleeping, she looks so innocent and beautiful, just like an angel....AISHHH!! LUHAN PABO!

But I could not help but think of one thought: Am I falling in love with my heroine?

-

Yes. You did see it correctly. Taemin and SHINee is in the story~claps for me pls thank you thank you....XD

Pls vote and comment!!