29: Lee Minah

Sehun sighed as he walked to the bubble tea shop by himself. Luhan hyung didn't want to go out as he was 'not feeling well'. Sehun knew he was just missing Suri. And also too busy punching the walls of his rooms due to frustration.

Walking inside, Sehun ordered his usual and sat down at his usual seat with Luhan, which was facing the sea, having a very nice view.

"Excuse me..."he heard someone speak to him. Oh shit is it a fan? Sehun's first thoughts were that. He looked up and his eyes widened at the girl standing in front of him.

It was her.

"Yah! The last time we met, you haven't apologised for ruining my afternoon!"the girl said. "Aishh..."Sehun muttered. "So you must pay back by buying me a drink!"She said before sitting down.

"Fine...what do you want to drink?" Sehun asked. "Whatever you're drinking,"she replied. Sehun got up and went to the counter to double his order. Turning around to go back to his seat, he saw the girl looking at his phone which was on the table.

"What are you doing?"Sehun hissed before snatching his phone back. "Who's the girl in your lockscreen?"She asked, her eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"You won't know her."Sehun said. "Really...? But she's my...cousin...Lee Suri right...?"she said.

"WHAT?!SHE HAS A COUS-"Before Sehun could finish screaming, she dragged Sehun out of the shop as people were staring at them.

"Yah! Calm down! Yes she has a cousin, who is obviously me, and my name is Lee Minah,"Minah explained.

I guess beauty runs in the family...Sehun thought.

Minah has pale-white flawless skin, just like Suri and Sura. However, she's taller than the sisters and dresses differently. The Lee sisters likes wearing dresses and skirts, while Minah wears jeans and casual clothing.

Totally my style...Sehun thought. WAIT WHUAT. NOTHING HAPPENED. He shook away the thoughts running through his head.

"So...why are you here...?"Sehun asked carefully, staring at her.

Minah furrowed her eyebrows. "What does it mean to you where I want to go?"she retorted. Sehun heaved out a breath in disbelief. She is their cousin, but why is her personality SO different?!

"You live here?"he rephrased his sentence. "Yes. I live somewhere around here. Oh, I heard that Sura became EXO's manager! And Suri was your hairstylist? Where are they now?" Minah asked, curious.

Sehun's face darkened. He refused to answer her questions and looked away. Minah, sensing that something was off, stopped talking and waited quietly for their drinks to come.

"Here are your drinks,"the waiter placed their orders on the table. Minah mumbled a small 'thank you' as the waiter walked away fast, sensing the quiet and awkward amostphere between them.

"What happened?" Minah asked, doing so in a quiet but concerned tone. Sehun sighed,"I don't really want to talk about it...but I guess you have a right to know..."

Hence, Sehun told Minah everything, from the start when Suri saved Luhan 2 years ago. Minah nodded as he continued, as she knew about that incident.

"Then...our manager needed to take care of his child, so we had a new temporary manager, Sura..."Sehun said, emphasising on temporary.

"And that was how we came to know that Suri was the one that saved Luhan hyung. Suri came to work in SM as a stylist. After that, Suri and Luhan fell...fell..."Sehun could not bear to to say the words...that would be the same as killing himself.

"They fell...in love...?"Minah guessed. Sehun nodded painfully. "When Suri's ex-boyfriend came back, Luhan protected her and helped her...while I was just doing nothing..."Sehun said bitterly.

"And then...Yuna, Luhan's ex-girlfriend just had to destroy everything. She went to Luhan's house on Suri's birthday when Luhan was supposed to surprise her." Minah winced at that part, knowing how hard that must have benn for Suri.

"Suri ran away, and was assulted by a 10 men gang. I was the first to find her among our members...I tried to help...but I was outnumbered. The other members came and helped me and just when we were about to win..."Sehun paused.

"What happened??!!"Minah whisper-shouted. "Luhan hyung blocked a knife for Suri. He was sent to the hospital. " Sehun said with less emotion in his voice.

Minah's eyes widened in shock. She nodded slowly, trying to digest all that information.

"Luckily, Luhan hyung survived...however he lost his memory...he only remembered that Yuna is his girlfriend. When Suri heard that Luhan hyung had awoken, she was so happy. But when she reached the hospital, Luhan hyung turned her away as he did not recognise her."

Minah huffed in disbelief. "I can tell that that Yuna girl is a total bitch." Sehun nodded, agreeing.

"Suri could not take it anymore, so she left for Australia. Luhan hyung gained back his memory, but she was already gone, and it was too late. He didn't go after her...as he knew she needed space and he respected her decision." Sehun continued.

"And recently, Sura left too as manager hyung came back." Sehun finished, taking a sip of his bubble tea.

Minah smiled lightly, and said,"You like my cousin, don't you?"

Sehun almost spit out his drink as his eyes bulged, wondering how she knew. (Dang Sehun, it is too obvious. XD)

Minah said," So I'm right. What's Luhan doing right now?" "He's...punching the walls and thinking about how dumb he was...?"Sehun replied.

"And what are you doing?"Minah asked again. "I'm talking to you, idiot."Sehun said impatiently.

"Well...I think you don't like Suri as much as you think you do...well don't get me wrong, I know you like Suri. But Luhan...he loves her..."Minah said.

Minah paused and stood up with a drink, leaving Sehun staring off into space. "I'm leaving first. Thanks for the drink~"Minah said as she walked away.

She's right...Sehun thought. He shook his head in frustration, not agreeing with himself.

How can she make me change my thoughts?

-

Done! Lame ending Ik

Votes and comments help me a lot~^_^