8: Working at SM

Luhan's POV:

"Let's meet again next time!" Baekhyun said. It seems that he had taken a liking to Suri and enjoyed the time we spent with her today...I thought. Suri smiled back at Baekhyun and nodded her head. I think that I'm getting the jelly feeling...but why??

Her smile is so beautiful and innocent...

Aissh!! Stop thinking like that!! Stupid!! Pabo!! *mentally slaps myself*

Lay saw me shaking his head vigourously coincidentally. He was concerned and asked me if I was alright.

"Ne..."I replied with a forced smile.

Then,we said goodbye to Suri and went back to the SM building to practise.

Suri's POV:

That was suprisingly fun,comfortable and enjoyable. I thought that meeting EXO will make my heart burst out of happiness and nervousness. Turns out, I'm still alive.*notes sacarsm*

I needed to find a job here in korea as I had completed my studies. What should I do??I called Sura unnie to ask for advice.

"What about working here in SM as EXO's stylist?? I could arrange it for you....anyway,your hairstyling skills are not bad." Sura said after thinking for a while.

OH.MY.GOD. I.WOULD.BE.ABLE.TO.SEE.EXO.EVERYDAY.WHY.THE.HECK.NOT??!!!

I immediately thank my sis and accepted her request. After ending the phone call, I did a victory dance on my bed.

YEHET!!!

The next day

I was suppose to report to work today at 6am. Now was 5am. The SM building is near so I only needed to walk for 15min. After preparing myself, I walked out of the house and arrived at SM building just in time.

"Suri! EXO is going to have a concert later,can you come over here and help with the styling?" Sura said the moment I entered.

"Ne." I said as I quickly went over to her. The first person I was styling was....Baekhyun!

"Oh annyeong Suri-ah! So you are our stylist?"

"Ne,baekhyun-ssi."I replied.

"Please call me oppa." Baekhyun said while pouting cutely.

"Ne....o..oppa..."I stuttered.

His face lit up into a bright smile. "Your stuttering is cute~"he said,making me blush.

After styling finish his hair, I moved on to the other members.

Author's POV:

When Baekhyun made Suri blushed, two other people stared at them in wide-eyed jealousy. They were jealous and envious of Baekhyun. Clearly,she goes along well with him.So, they wished that they were Baekhyun at that moment.

Who do you think this two people are??