17: Best friends

Luhan's POV:

How can I forget about her saying Taemin's name? Luhan you pabo!! After you became her boyfriend, you totally forgot about Taemin!

Seeing Suri crying really breaks my heart. Gently, I wiped her tears away with my hands. "Suri, pls don't cry. You're breaking my heart right now......I want to see you happy," I said.

"Ok......I will try not to.....only because it's for you......"Suri said while forcing a smile. "That's better....."I said while hugging her.

"Jagiya, I won't ask you anything about him and you now. But, we need to tell him that you have me now. Let's go and meet Taemin, ok? I won't let him hurt you." I said gently while standing up with her.

"Hello, Taemin? Let's meet. Suri's with me." I said coldly to Taemin over the phone. "Eh? Luhan hyung? Why-" "Don't ask anything now. "Come meet us at EXO's dorm. Meet you there in 15 minutes. Be there. Or else." I hung up, not giving him a chance to say anything. I really can't believe that Suri cried because of Taemin. I feel really jealous, but right now isn't the time. The important question is:

Why did she cry?

We arrived at the dorm and found Taemin inside with the other EXO members. The moment I stepped inside, I delivered a heavy punch at Taemin's face. HOW DARE HE MAKE SURI CRY!!! I saw red as I tried to hit him again but the other members held me back.

"Luhan, stop it. Let him explain himself." Kris said while furrowing his eyebrows. I breathed in deeply as I hugged Suri who was clinging onto me.

"Suri.....I......." Taemin said as he tried to come close to her. Suri whimpered slightly and clung to me tighter. "Don't you DARE come near her," I hissed as I pushed Suri behind me.

"Now, explain yourself. Why is Suri crying?" Suho said in a calm voice.

"It's a long story." Taemin sighed as he at down on the couch.

-

After his explanation, we finally know the whole story. It seems that Taemin and Suri were best friends when they were in high school. On the year before they went to college, Taemin confessed to Suri and she accepted it. My heart stung at that part, but I shook it off and listened on. Now still isn't the time to get jealous. After that, Taemin got accepted as a trainee in SM. Before he debuted, he broke up with Suri as the contract did not allow him to have a girlfriend. Suri was really heartbroken. She tried her best to talk to Taemin about maintaining their relationship, but Taemin turned her away everytime coldly. After countless times of trying, she finally gave up. But now, Taemin says he misses her too much and wanted her back dearly.

"How could you still dare to show up here after what you did to her?" Sehun suddenly bursted out. That's my dongsaeng!!!\(^O^)/

"I know......I lost the last chance I had to be with her. I will always regret my decision. I see that now you're happy with Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung, Suri, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Taemin said. I made no move and still stared hard at him, not ready to forgive him, after what he did to sweet Suri. How could he do this to an angel?

"Taemin, I forgive you. Let's just stay as best friends, ok?" Unexpectedly, Suri forgave him with a slight smile on her face. "Ofc, Suri." Taemin said as he smiled at her too, then Suri stepped forward to hug him. This angel forgives everyone, she's so kind and beautiful, maybe that's why I love her so much.

"As long as you don't hurt her again, Taemin I forgive you." I said. "Thank you hyung," Taemin said.

"So......lets go for CHICKEN, Taemin!!!" Kai said breaking the tension in the air. Taemin laughed and they went out together. "Wait for ussssss!!!!!" the other EXO members said as they went out too. Kris stayed behind with Suri and me. "Suri, you sure you're ok?" Kris said. "Yes, Kris, why don't you go first? They will eat all the chicken and you will have none left." I joked.

"I don't care, chicken is not my style anyway. Still, I'll go first. Bye," Kris said as he went out.

Pshhh......not your style my ass......-_-

"Luhan, you're not jealous.....are you?" Suri asked softly. I gave her the 'you think?' look. "Pls don't be, I love only you." Suri said as she hugged me. "I know, I love you too," I said as I hugged her back.

"Lets go and get the chicken then!" Suri said as I laughed, then we went out to join the other boys.

-

The problem with Taemin was resolved quite quickly......cuz there are more problems to come!! And also maybe beacuse I love Taemin too much and don't want to make him the bad guy......Idk......

Vote and comment if you liked it!!^_^