7: Meeting Suri

Sura's POV:

EXO wants to meet my sister,Suri. Are they interested in her?I thought. No, they only want to thank her properly,I convinced myself.

No matter what happens,I will not let them hurt my precious sis again!!

I took out my phone and called Suri,telling her that EXO wants to meet her and thank her.

Suri's POV:

"WHAT DID YOU SAY???!!!!!!"I screamed out loud, not caring whether the neighbours will complain.

"Quieten down gurl, the neighbours will call the police..."Sura said jokingly.

"Anyways,get ready! I have arranged for you'all to meet at the cafe near our house. Be there by 2 o'clock okai~"Sura finished and ended the call.

OMO!!!!!! I am going to meet all 12 of the most talented, popular, handsome and sexy boys in history!!!! I am going crazy!!!

I flung open my wardrobe and pulled out a dozen dresses. It was 12 o'clock, so I can eat my lunch first then go meet EXO. I flipped through the dresses, then thought:won't they think that I am mental if I wore a dress to the cafe?? I mean it's a CAFE, not RESTAURANT!!

In the end, I decided to go with casual clothing, wearing jeans and a light pink sweater. I curled my hair and checked myself in the mirror.

.......I guess I still look OK.......

After eating a simple lunch of sandwiches,(cuz I can't stuff anything else down) I checked the time again. It was 1.30 already. Better early than late, I decided as I stepped out of the house and went to the cafe which was only 10 minutes walk away.

I found a place to sit and ordered choco bubble tea. (Author have no idea why cafe sells bubble tea, but just bear with it) As I sipped on my bubble tea and waited for the boys, I played with my phone.

Luhan's POV:

We finally arrived at the cafe!! We were wearing our disguises but luckily, there were not many people around and we took them off in relief.

We saw Suri sitting by herself while playing her phone and sipping on her bubble tea. Sehun eyes widened when he saw the bubble tea. He jumped forward and took the bubble tea away from Suri, shocking her.

Aissh.....this maknae never learns....

"Hi, Suri!" I said as we sat down. Suri's eyes widened as I sat beside her on the right. Sehun was still holding the bubble tea and sitting on her left. The other members sat beside Sehun and me or on the opposite side.

"Yah!! Sehun buy your own bubble tea!!" I said to Sehun who was ready to take a sip of Suri's bubble tea. He looked disappointed and stood up sulkily, asking all of us what we want to drink reluctantly.

Sehun got our orders. Me and Sehun wants choco bubble tea, d.o. and kai wants vanilla bubble tea, Xiumin,Suho,Chanyeol and Chen wants latte while Tao,Kris,Baekhyun and Lay wants iced coffee.

When our drinks arrived, we all sat in awkward silence and drank silently. Then, I decided to break the ice by speaking up first. "Suri, we came here today to thank you. If not for you, 2 years ago, the person getting stabbed would have been me.

Thank you for saving my life, I will always be grateful to you."

When I finished speaking, Baekhyun gave me a weird look. "Why do you sound ao formal, hyung?? She is your heroine, not your mum!!"

His sentence broke the tension between all of us. All the members laughed out loud and Suri's face turned as red as a tomato.

So cute.....I thought unconciously.

"You're welcome. Actually, I've been waiting for your thanks for a very long time." Suri teased, making all the other members laugh more.

After we chatted for quite a while, I noticed some things about her. The way she laughs sounds so sweet and innocent, her hair in curls look so smooth that I want to touch it.....YAH!! LUHAN stop thinking like that!!! I mentally slapped myself.

But seriously, whenever I look at her beautiful face, I can't help but smile. My hearbeat will become faster for no reason. What is this that I'm feeling??

This chapter is longer~~Hopes everyone enjoyed it!!