33: Sehun: Letting go(2)

Minah POV:

Ugh...my head hurts...

I sat up on my bed and massaged my head.

WAIT.

This isn't my bedsheets. I don't own one that is so colourful. This isn't my room. My room isn't this big.

This place isn't my house.

Shit.

"Where the heck am I??!!"I shout-whispered as I quickly got out of bed. I looked down at my clothes-

I DIDN'T WEAR THIS YESTERDAY.

"AHHH!!!!!"

End of POV

-

Sehun rushed into the guest room when he heard Minah scream. When Minah saw him, she screamed again and looked down at herself. Realising something, her eyes opened wide in horror and she looked at Sehun and then at herself.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME??!!"she screamed and pushed Sehun away roughly. Sehun stumbled and she took the opportunity to slip past him and ran out the door.

"Minah-ssi! It's not what you think!"Sehun called after her, also running out.

Minah looked around the room frantically and saw her bag at a corner. Quickly, she hopped over all the clutter of stuff on the ground and reached for her phone in her bag.

"Hello? Is this the police? I would like to report-"Minah was cut off when Sehun snatched her phone away from her and hung up.

Minah screamed again and Sehun reached out to cover her mouth.

She bit his hand. Hard.

"OUCH!"Sehun shouted and let go of her. Just then, the others woke up due to the commotion and saw Minah. Suri immediately walked up to them and forced the panicked Minah to look at her.

Minah took some time registering Suri's face. Recognising her cousin, she grabbed her hands and said,"You're a victim too?! Come let's escape together."

Suri sighed and said softly,"Minah, it's ok. I'm with them. AND I changed your clothes. Not Sehun."

Uh oh.

Minah slowly turned around and saw EXO and Sehun looking at her. Sehun was blowing his injured hand, and the others were just staring at her.

-

"I'm really sorry..."Minah said once the EXO members and Suri left them to talk.

"It's fine. Just don't drink so much next time,"Sehun replied.

Next time...? We will go out again...next time? Minah smiled secretly to herself before shaking her head roughly to shake off that thought. Maldo andwae. She cannot think of this.

"So...can I treat you to a drink? That way I would feel better..."Minah mumbled.

"Sure. Let's go now. I'm craving bubble tea."

-

"Just so you know...I'm really really really sorry--"

"Don't you think that's about enough already?" Sehun rolled his eyes, annoyed.

"Hey I'm just trying to apologise here,"Minah sulked as she sipped her own bubble tea.

"Apology accepted. How many times do I have to say that?"

Minah ignored him and continued to drink.

"You know, it's our 2nd time here together in just a week huh? And to think we were total strangers the first time."