10: Party!!

Luhan's POV:

They are acting weird......by they I mean Sura, Kai and the bacon. For no reason, they suddenly dragged me along to go to the nearby shopping mall. Honestly, I was just reading innocently then Kai and Baekhyun suddenly dragged me outside where Sura was in the car, and they just drove to the shopping mall......haizzz.....weird people....i guess i just have to follow them...-_-

Today is my birthday....have they forgotten?? Maybe....

Baekhyun, Kai and Sura each bought something that they would not let me see....what's so secretive bout it??

After 3 hours of shopping, (I'M DAMN TIRED-_-") we went to a bubble tea shop and bought bubble tea to drink. The cool and refreshing drink....hah.....happiness....

After that, we accompanied Sura to buy her clothes(ugh women and their clothes). After another 2 hours of torture,(I can see that Kai and Baek are not enjoying it either)we FINALLY went back to our dorm. Gosh its already 6pm....

"Er guys....why are we going to Suho's house not the dorm...?" I asked out of curiosity.

Baekhyun stuttered out while fumbling with his hands"Er....oh! Cuz Suho is inviting us over for dinner!" I nodded slowly at him as he smiled weirdly back at me. Pshh.....whats wrong??

We arrived at Suho's house and knocked on the door.

"SURPRISE!!" everyone shouted including Kai, Baekhyun and Sura who were behind me. Eh??!! So they didn't forget.....lol....

"Happy birthday, Luhan!!" Chanyeol, the happy virus said first and pat my shoulder.

"Happy trolling birthday, Luhan!" Chen, the troll said.

"Happy birthday, Lu ge!" Xiuminnie hyung said.

"Happy birthday my dear hyung!!!!!!!" Sehunnie screamed. Yes, I mean it. He screamed.

"Happy birthday." D.O was by far the most calmed person...

"Happy birthday, gege." Lay, the dazed-looking unicorn said.

"Happy birthday, Luhan ge!" Tao squealed. He's better than Sehun tho..

"Happy birthday, Luhan." another normal person, Suho...

"Happy birthday, Luhan." Kris said as he pat my head. Sheesh why is him and Chanyeol so tall they pat my shoulder or head...no respect for their hyung...-_-

"Happy birthday,hyung!" Kai said while shaking my shoulders. Did not see that coming....

"Happy birthday, Luhan hyung!" Baekhyun said while jumping up and down. Well, that was kinda expected...

"Happy birthday, Luhan didi!" Sura said while giving me her signature eye smile.

"Erm....happy birthday.....Luhan....oppa....."Suri said while blushing. DID I HEAR THAT SHE JUST CALLED ME OPPA. My eyes widened in shock.

"Oohhhhh......"everyone said.

"Er, what are we waiting for?? Lets party!!" Sura said breaking the awkward moment. Thank you so much Sura I owe you one.XD

"Yeah!!" Sehun said and they all began to stuff their mouths full with the food. NNOOOO I WANNA HAVE SOME TOO!! I thought as I dived forward and began eating.

Chen and Xiumin then brought out soju and we drank a lot especially Suri for some reason??

Suri's POV:

I have no idea why I drank so much,must be after effect of getting embarrassed for calling Luhan oppa. Who knows and who cares?

"Ahahahahaha..." I laughed like a mad woman as Baekhyun told a joke. Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"Er, Suri you ok??" Sura asked.

"Why not??!! Hahahahaha....." I replied again like a mad woman.

"I think she should go home first....she's drunk....." Sura said.

"I'll take her home! What's the address?" Luhan volunteered. Sura disagreed at first as this was Luhan's birthday party. Luhan then said that he will come back, so Sura agreed and told him the address. Then, Luhan carried Suri to the new car that Suho gave him and drove to my house.

-

Ugh.

This ending is kinda crappy.....but I hope you like this chapter!!

Pls vote and comment if you think I'm worthy, thanks!! :-)