6: New manager

Luhan's POV:

That girl was so cute....and what a nice name she has!! I think I remember seeing her before but I really don't remember when and where I saw her, I thought as she left and went out of the airport.

I met up again with EXO and Xiumin seems to be busy in telling them something.

As i went closer, I heard whispers of 'girl'....'luhan'...wat r they talking about??!!

I crept up behind Xiumin and landed a suprise pat on his back. He jumped, clearly not expecting me. He stopped saying anything.

I asked curiously" R you'all talking bout me...??"

The members smiled sheepishly and shook their heads, saying things like'erm...' 'no...' 'ha..ha...no...'

Big-mouthed Baekhyun said"We were talking about the girl you were talking to earlier. Who is she anyways, Hyung??"

The others give Baekhyun the 'you are going to be dead later' stare while I smiled inwardly. This is the good thing about him when he talks too much.

"She seems familiar, but I forgot where I saw her. She dropped her luggage and I helped her pick it up. Then, we exchanged a few SIMPLE COMMENTS. That's it. Happy??" I said.

The others give me the 'are you sure' stare while I shrugged.

They seem reluctant to give in but eventually did. Then, we went out of the airport, got into a black van(made sure it was no random sasseng fan's van)and went to the SM building.

When we step into the building, the first person we saw,suprisingly, was Mr Lee Soo Man. All of us bowed 90° respectfully. He said" Boys, I have something to tell you. Please come to my office after all of you have put away your luggage." Then, he walked away.

.....that was.....sudden.......

After we put away our things, we went to Mr Lee Soo Man's office.

" Your manager's wife has just given birth and the he wants to take care of his new-born child. So, I have allowed him to take a few months leave." He said, cutting to the chase.

All of our eyes became as wide as D.O's.

"What?! Then we won't have a manager!" Suho splurted out.

"Of course you will have a manager. I have arranged for a new manager. Meet Miss Lee Sura. Please do not bully her!! She will be living with you for these few months." Mr Lee said, while gesturing to the lady beside him.

Miss Lee Sura said"Hi~my name is Lee Sura but all of you can call me Sura. I hope to co-operate well with all of you!"

"We are one! Hello, Miss Sura, we are EXO." We started introducing ourselves one by one.

"Are you a fan of us?" Baekhyun

blurted out suddenly.

She giggled and said"Not that much, but my sister is a huge fan!! She just arrived in Korea today too..."

"Is she a sasseng fan?"Baekhyun continued like a police investigator.

Aiish....Baekhyun and his huge mouth......

"Of course not!! She even saved Luhan before..."Sura continued.

My head shot up at my name. Her...sister......is the one.....who saved me.....2 years ago...??!!!

The others looked shocked as well. "Can we arrange for a time to meet her?? We want to thank her properly as we did not manage to 2 years ago..."Suho said.

"Of course!" Sura replied without hesitation.

After 2 whole years....I can finally meet her.....again.....

I guess you all already knew that you,Suri is Sura's sis!! But Luhan didn''t know!! What do you think will happen next??

Please comment~~