7 : super hero stuff

Steve managed to get a car for the group.

ahem, he stole it.

They needed to stay unnoticed for a while since Bucky was still wanted. Steve and Sam where able to figure out where that man had been heading to and Steve knew there was a jet in a specific airport that would get them there quick, but apparently Tony Stark- or Iron man was going to try to stop them

Great more fighting.

Before they made their way to the airport, Steve drove to a pretty empty area where another car was waiting for them. It was Sharon. She had the guys' gear and weapons. Steve stepped out of the car and walked up to her. "Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." she walked over to the car trunk.

"It's low profile." Sharon opened up the trunk. "Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd."

Sam, Bucky, and Yasmine were silently watching this whole interaction for the car.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam, who was sitting in the seat in front of him. "No."

Yasmine raised an eyebrow. "You two seem to get along nicely." She laughed.

"I owe you again." said Sharon.

"Keeping a list." Steve smiled.

This tension is weird...

Bucky moved over a bit, moving closer to Yasmine so he could see what was going on. Yasmine turned and sat up in her seat. "Are they a thing or something? Don't we have somewhere else to be?" She crossed her arms.

"I honestly have no idea," Sam said.

Yas had an idea, She climbed over into the drivers seat and smirked. "Yasmine what—" Before Bucky could finish, she hocked car horn, which startled Steve and Sharon, who were not kissing, weird. They both quickly separated. "LET'S. GO." Yasmine groaned.

"You are way too impatient for an twelve year old." Sam chuckled and shook his head.

Steve transferred the gear into their car, and they drove off to the airport. There was already a van parked in the parking lot. They parked not so far from it, and they got out. "Cap." an unfamiliar guy said as he exited the van.

They are probably the other people Steve was talking about on their drive here.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice."

Steve shook hands with the man. Yasmine and Bucky stayed behind the car while Sam walked up to the others, Yasmine also saw another woman. She thought she was really pretty. "Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Bedside, I owe debt."

Yas looked up at Bucky before tapping her arm. "Yeah?" Bucky looked down at her. "Lemme up." She wanted to sit on top of the car. She's too short and honestly could barely see anything.

"You know, you are way too old for this." Bucky picked her up and placed her on top of the car. "I literally turned twelve yesterday..." She jokingly fact checked him.

"We should get moving." Bucky called out to the rest of the now larger group of people.

Suddenly, there were sirens and a man speaking in German heard over a speaker. "There evacuating the airport." Bucky said. "Stark." Sam looked at Steve. "Stark?" another guy said," Jeez Yas didn't even notice him. "Suit up."