12 : flashback (1)

A/N: This chapter will be pretty short (totally not because I'm writing this in class...)

Yasmine laid flat in the middle of her hotel room bed. She was thinking about ways to improve her powers and skills.

She was pretty zoned out, just staring at the ceiling fan in a daze and she didn't even hear the door open.

STEVE ROGERS'  POV :

I walked into Yasmine and I's hotel room and stopped at the door.

What is she doing —? "Yasmine...?" I asked, totally dumbfounded. She quickly sat up and snapped her head in my direction.

I raised my eyebrow and made my way to the small kitchen. Yasmine sighed as she got up from her bed and followed me.

"I...was just thinking of cooler ways to use my powers." She groaned. "You know you could have asked me for tips..." I suggest.

I shrugged as I opened the fridge looking for something to make for dinner tonight.

"Yeah but you've helped me with everything else, I wanna figure something out on my own for once..." Yasmine walked over to the couch and sat down.

"I was thinking, maybe if I angled my hands straight down and then shot my powers down to the floor I could do like, some kind of flying thingy." She said as she waved her hands around in the air.

"Sounds like it could work, we could go back to the warehouse tomorrow night and test it out" I smiled at Yasmine, moving over to the stove.

"You want some macaroni and cheese?" I asked Yasmine.

"Hell yeah!"

"Language Yasmine, please..."