53

third person pov:

when taehyung walked back into the room he smiled seeing jungkook laying on the chair, a towel placed on his lower half. taehyung could feel the raven's smirk from where he was standing. 

jungkook could feel taehyung's eyes all over his body, he definitely was hiding a smirk. 

"I dont think it is very professional to be staring at one of your clients like that" jungkook added, taehyung chuckled. he walked towards the cupboards and grabbed the body oil. 

"I dont think its appropriate to be wearing what your wearing as well" jungkook lifted his head from the hole to look at his boyfriend who was looking at his outfit. he was just wearing dress pants and a jumper. taehyung looked at him confused. 

"you should wear something, I dont know. a little more chilled, what your wearing is making me a little un comfortable" jungkook muttered, taehyung was so confused at what his boyfriend was saying. 

"what do you want me to wear? I will wear whatever will make you feel comfortable" taehyung said, looking at jungkook who pretended to think. 

"maybe those shorts you like, and dont worry about the top" jungkook replied, going back to rest his head against the head hole of the chair. taehyung blushed, kind of getting the hint at what the other was suggesting. he did not want to back down so he played along. 

he left the room and got changed, he looked at the mirror to see himself only wearing his favourite shorts. they were black, short and tight. jungkook loves these shorts as well, whenever taehyung wears them he cant keep his hands off him. 

when taehyung walked into the room jungkook looked at him and cursed. 

'I did not think he would actually do it' jungkook thought, he tried to keep his eyes away. 

"my mum trained me in what to do for this so you can either choose this oil or this one" taehyung called out, when jungkook lifted his head to pick which oil but his eyes landed on taehyung's naked back. the cheeky bastard was not even facing him. 

the raven's eyes landed on taehyung's ass, those tight black shorts hugging every place so right. 

"your so cheeky" jungkook whispered, taehyung laughed and turned around. he had one oil in his hand and told the raven to relax. as soon as jungkook felt the male's hands on his shoulders he groaned, when those fingers dug into the knots of his skin. 

'I needed this' jungkook thought, feeling all the knots taehyung was coming across his back all unknot. 

taehyung knew he was hitting all the right spots when he started to massage along jungkook's arms, shoulders, neck and back. taehyung loves it, he is having a lot of fun massaging jungkook. the brunette could feel the tension rise and the raven could feel the same. 

"your so good at this" jungkook whispered, feeling so relaxed. 

"while I get more oil, turn around" taehyung replied, going to get more oil as he heard jungkook shuffle. 

when taehyung walked back his eyes scanned jungkooks position. the raven was such a handsome man, taehyung knew that but sometimes he always questions 'how did I get so lucky'.

he rubbed the oil onto his hands and started along jungkook's neck and shoulders. his hands working on the knots in jungkook's hips, and chest. the raven was glowing and in bless at how nice this felt. 

minutes passed and jungkook could not keep his eyes off of taehyung. his eyes scanned taehyung's naked chest, wanting to run his hand all over the brunette's body.