Period

Leilani and Pria had to leave today. I didn't want to say goodbye. "I'm gonna miss you guys so so much." "I love you Pheebs." "I love you too Lei. I'll see you soon ok?" "Ok"
Today was another travel day. We are going to Stockholm. I love all days with Harry, but travel days are my favourite because I can just lay down and cuddle Harry the whole time. We stopped somewhere from lunch. I have no idea what country we are in, but the food is so good. We got back on the bus and we decided to sit around with the band for a while. I get along with all the band so well, but Pauli was like my best friend. He's so funny. Mitch pulled out a guitar and started playing Treat People. We all got up and started dancing around. It was so fun.
After what felt like years of driving we made it to Stockholm. This city is so pretty!
Phoebes Instagram

                                                   Liked by harrystyles and 346 others

                                                  Phoebe.adams- stockholm syndrome.
                                                 Comments
                                                 harrystyles- I love you 🩷
                                                       -Phoebe.adams I love you too.
                                                Harryfan1- OMG GORGEOUS.
                                                Harryfan2- you have to be with harry. He follows you. And he liked and commented.
                                                Harryfan3- you are living the dream of all girls.
                                                Harryfan4- Harry is so lucky to have a beautiful girl like you.
The comments on my post are all so nice.
It was a pretty relaxing night. Harry and I watched The Notebook and fell asleep.
It was another show day. "You ready for the show tonight H?" "Yep. I can't wait." "Good. I'm glad." I rested up against him. He was the most amazing man ever. The kindest person I know.
My stomach was starting to hurt and I think I know why. "H. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and I'll be right back." "Ok love." I went the the bathroom with my hands over my stomach. I shut the door and I heard Harry come to the door. "My love. Are you ok?" I went to the bathroom. I knew it. My period. "H don't freak out ok? I need you to go to my bag and grab me a tampon." "Is that really all you need. Do you need me to do anything. Should I cancel the show tonight and stay with you?" Harry went into boyfriend mode. "Harry. I need a tampon." "Ok love." "You can come in if you want. I don't mind." "Ok." "Thanks love." I walked out of the bathroom and I was perfectly fine. "H. You don't need to cancel the show. This is normal." "Ok, love. Like 5 minutes ago you walked into the bathroom looking your gonna throw up and now you're here and you look fine." "Yea and? Im a woman. We go through this all the time." "Are a superstar. You know that?" "Mhm. I love you." I connected our lips. "I love you too."

We headed over to the stadium and we sat on the stage like we always do before sound check. Then we went for a walk. Harry stopped me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him neck deepening the kiss.
Harry's Instagram post.

                              Liked by Phoebe

                              Liked by Phoebe.adams and 305,563 others
Harrystyles- with the Love Of My Life.❤️ @phoebe.adams
                              Comments
                              Phoebe.adams- I love you so so so much ❤️
                                     -harrystyles I love you more ❤️
                             Leilani_adams- you guys are so cute.
                                    -Phoebe.adams I miss you
                             Harryfan1- Harry, your girl is so cute
                             Harryfan2- so jealous
                            Harryfan3- I need someone like this.
                            Harryfan4- you guys make me feel so alone.
The show was about to start and Harry looked so happy. "Good luck love." I gave the biggest hug. Instead of standing down in the pit, I stood on the side of the stage.
Phoebes Instagram story.

After Kiwi, Harry ran off stage and into my arms

After Kiwi, Harry ran off stage and into my arms. "You did it love. I'm so proud of you." "I did it." He was so happy. I was happy. We started to walk to the bus. We weren't going back to the hotel today because Harry had a show in Oslo in two days. "You know what I want right now H?" "What would that be." "When we get on the bus I want to lay in bed and sleep." "Yea? Well want to know what I want?" "What?" "I want to do whatever you want." "My cramps hurt so much love." I whine and hold my stomach "Yeah? Then don't walk. Jump on my back. I'll carry you."
We get on the bus and we go to the back. I get in my pjs and lay down with Harry. "How are you feeling love?" "A little better." I sit right up close with Harry. I lay with my head on his chest, just like always. He plays with my hair, which puts me right to sleep. I wake up and it's like 9am. Harry isn't in bed with me. I figured he was either in the bathroom or with the band in the front of the bus. I open the door and sure enough he is sitting there with the band. I go over to him and sit right on his lap. "Good morning love." He says. He rests his head in mine and keeps talking to the band.
I get up and walk into the back. Harry follows me. "Love? What's wrong." "I don't know." "Phoebe." "Harry. I love being here in tour with you, but I miss my family so much." "Oh Pheebs, I know it's tough. I miss my mom and my sister so so so much. I text my mom every day just to make sure she's ok." I didn't want to start crying but I did. I sit up and sit in Harry's lap and cry into his chest. "Phoebe. I love you more then you will ever know. It'll be ok. I promise. You're gonna be ok. I love you. We are gonna get through this I promise." "Ok. Can you stay here with me." "Of course my love." I lay right up close to him with Wilfred in my arms. He helps me through things like this. He's been though so much with me. I look at Harry. "I love you." "I love you too."

Also super short.
This chapter is sort of based on a true story. I get cramps so bad that I can barely walk.
Anyways I hope your enjoying.
-Megan x