Grammys/Brits

Today was the day of the Grammys. Harry hasn't told me what he is wearing for the red carpet. "You ready love?" "Yep!" "Good. Can you please tell me what you're wearing." "Nope. Not 'til it gets here." "Please Harry." I whine. Harry kisses me. "Sorry not sorry." "At least the colour?" "Uhhh well, I have a red carpet outfit that is multiple different colours, I have my performance outfit, which I silver, and my awards ceremony outfit which is white and tan." "Huh. Ok"
Phoebes Instagram Story

 Ok" Phoebes Instagram Story

"Sexy babe." "Thanks love." "Speaking of. My red carpet outfit is here. And so is my stylist." His stylist pulled out the outfit super carefully. "Wow love. It's beautiful." "Thank you darling." He says and hugs me from behind. He rests his head on my shoulder. "It was made in Paris. It has over 250,000 Swarovski crystals and took over 150 hours." His stylist says. "Wow." "Crazy right" Harry says. Harry gets ready and then we walk downstairs. Lei and Pria were sitting in the living room. "Wow you guys look great!" Pria says. "I mean. Harry. That is beautiful. And Pheebs. Stunning." Lei said. "Thank you guys." Harry says. "We will be watching you on tv!" "Ok! See you later." We say and then walk out the door. We get to Crypto Arena and we see so many celebs. I could see Harry was getting a little nervous. I squeeze his hand. "You can do it. I'm right here." I say. He nods. We start walking the red carpet. I've never done this before obviously so I have no idea what to expect. We got so many pictures taken, it was kind of crazy. Once we got to the end of the carpet, we went and talked to some people.
Then it was almost time for Harry's performance. We get back stage and I could tell Harry was nervous. "It's ok love." "I'm so scared Pheebs." "Come here love." I hug him. "You can do this. I know you can. I see you do it all the time. Just think of it as a show." "I don't know Pheebs." "Please Harry. Do it for me." "Ok." I kiss him. He starts to walk out. He looks at me one last time. I give him a thumbs up. I'm standing with Jeff and Kid on the side of the stage. He goes out and everything sounds like it's gonna go great, but it doesn't. The turn table starts moving the wrong way. The song starts and the first note just sounded weird. It didn't sound like the Harry I know. Then he starts walking down the turn table and almost trips. "Shit." Jeff says. "He is gonna be pissed." Kid says. "Oh I know." I say. When the song ends he walks towards us. And boy, he looked mad. He walked past us and to a couch. "Pheebs, thats all you. You know how to fix him. We don't." Jeff says. "I'll be back." I say. I walk over to harry. "Harry love." He grabs onto me and cry's. "Oh Pheebs that was so bad." "It's ok love. It's only one performance. It's not like it's your last show." He just cry's. "Why don't we take a walk and then you can change out of this and we can go and sit with Jeff and Kid." He nods. "Ok. Come on love." He gets up.
I hold his hand and we walk to the bathroom. "Love. You get changed and I'm gonna put on something more comfy. Ok?" "Can you come with me?" He asks. "Sure love. Let me change first."
Phoebes Instagram Story

" Phoebes Instagram Story