Chicago.

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT
Harry and I arrived in Chicago two days before the first show. There are no paps which is kind of surprising. We get into our hotel and Harry pulls me on the bed. "You know what we haven't done in a while Pheebs." "What?" "Gone for dinner. Just the two of us. Wanna do that?" "Sure!" "And seeing as we are in Chicago, why don't we get pizza." He says. "That sounds good."
Phoebes Instagram story

We went in the restaurant and we asked for a table closer to the back so we have a lower chance of fans and paps coming up to us

We went in the restaurant and we asked for a table closer to the back so we have a lower chance of fans and paps coming up to us. But we were wrong. A few fans came up to us and asked for a picture. Harry looks at me "only if you want." I say quietly. He agrees to take the picture, but I don't think it was a good idea. I could see Harry wasn't looking good. He didn't look like he was gonna be sick, but he look uncomfortable. I set my hand down on his thigh to comfort him. Just as we finished our pizza and paid, Harry grabbed my hand and we walked out. I knew this was gonna happen. Those fans that took pictures with Harry posted them and now we were swarmed. Harry had a look of fear in his eyes. "Love look at me. We can do this. Now follow me and run. Ok?" "Ok." I started running and I didn't know I could run this fast. Harry was right behind me. "Get in love." I say. He gets in and we drive to our hotel. "Thank you Pheebs." "It's ok love." We start driving back to the hotel and we fell asleep.

It's the day of the first Chicago show. I go into the bathroom to get ready. I walk out and Harry stares at me in awe. "Holy shit." "What love?" "If we had time I would take you right here right now." "Yeah? Well it's too bad we don't have time now isn't it." I tease. "Don't tease me Phoebe."
Phoebes Instagram

                                                                Liked by harrystyles and 321,234 others

Phoebe.adams you ready Chicago?
Comments.
                                                              harrystyles- so hot babe.
-Phoebe.adams oh yea?
Leilani_adams- we all know what's happening in that room tonight.🙄😳
-Phoebe.adams shut it Leilani.
-harrystyles 😏
The show goes great, but Harry couldn't take his eyes off of me. He runs off the stage after kiwi and I follow him. I open the door and I'm already being kissed. "Harry." He starts to take my dress off. "Harry. They are all gonna hear us. Just wait." "Phoebe you don't understand. I need you. Now." "Harry I do understand. Do you know how fucking hot you look up there every single night? Huh? My god you turn me on." "Is that right?" "Fuck yes Harry. Now let's go. I need you in me." "Impatient are we?" "Says you." We run out of there so fast and we get to our hotel in like 5 minutes. We walk in the front doors of the hotel and Harry can't keep his hands off me. We get in the elevator and he says "I might have fucked you right here if there weren't people in here." "HARRY." My face goes red. "Just being honest." We get to our room and Harry pushes me against the wall. He lifts up my dress and moves my panties. Then he starts eating me out. "Fuck Harry." I pull his hair to get him closer to me. "Does that feel good? Yeah?" "Harry. Need you." "Just wait." Harry takes his pants off and pulls out his hard length. "This is what you do to me." He pumps his hard a few times before rolling on a condom. Without warning Harry enters me and we both moan. "How do you want it love? Huh?" "Fucking destroy me Harry." "Ok love. If that's what you want." Harry starts out a slow pace and progressively goes faster and harder. "Fuck Harry." I say. "That's right Phoebe. Yell my name. Go on now." "Fuck Harry." I say louder. "I'm gonna c-cum" "I'm close to Pheebs, just wait." Harry's thrusts get sloppier. "Shit Harry. I can't hold much longer." "Come on love. Cum for me." And with that I release. I think that was the biggest orgasm I've ever had.  Harry crashes on top of me after his. "Oh my god pheebs. I love you." "I love you too H." We both say as we come down from our highs.

Harry and I woke up the next morning and I could tell something was wrong. "Harry. What's going on? Please tell me." "Whenever I go on Instagram I keep seeing fans say they want more Europe shows. And I just don't know if I want to." "You only do what you can. Don't over work yourself. If you can do more shows go for it. If you can't then don't." "Yeah, but the thing is. If I want to do more shows I have to start booking stadiums soon. I just don't want that pressure right now." "I know Harry love. It's a lot. If you want to do more shows I'm more then happy for you. If you don't, I'm more then happy. Ok? You do what you want and do what you can." "I'll think about what I want to do. I'll have an idea by the end of the week." "Ok love."
The rest of the Chicago shows go really well.
"I think I want to do more shows." "Ok love. If that's what you want." "Yeah." I nod and kiss him. "I love you H." "I love you too Pheebs."

This is the shortest chapter.
I didn't know what else to write.
Sorry if you wanted it longer. The next few will be a little longer.
x Megan.