Welcome to the Show 💍

Welcome To The Final Show. (😭😭)

"The day is here. The final show." I say. "Yeah." Harry says kind of sad. "Come here love." I say. I hug him. Then he starts to cry. "Oh Harry. It's ok." I say. "I can't wait for it to be over, but at the same time I don't want it to end." "I know babe. I know."

Harry's Pov.
I'm crying in phoebes arms. I gotta pull myself together. I proposing today. "Thanks Pheebs." I say not crying anymore. God I'm started to get stressed about it. I can't let it show though. If I do, she will know exactly what is happening. I can't let that happen.
Lei
You ready for today H?
             So ready.
Omg I can't wait.
           Me either.

"Is there something happening that I don't know about? Why do you keep smiling into your phone?" "It's nothing. Just my mom and Gemma and James. They are all flying in for the show." I say trying to make sure she doesnt know I'm lying. "Aw. That's nice. James is so sweet for coming." "Yeah."

We get to the stadium and Pheebs goes to the bathroom. "Lei come here for a sec." She walks over. "I need you to take Phoebe walking for like an hour so I can make sure everything is gonna work." "Of course!" "Thanks."
"Hey pheebs. Wanna go for a walk? And like shop? We haven't been in a while. Just the two of us." "Oooh sure!" And they leave. Perfect. I talk to Jeff about how all of this is gonna go down. He knows about the plan and is more excited then I thought he would be. He loves phoebe. Which is a good thing. "How are we gonna get her a mic without it being obvious something is happening?" I ask. "I'm sure someone on the team will have one of those little ones that you just clip on the clothes." "Probably." I'm starting to get super excited for this. I'm gonna do the whole show. Then I'm playing a ten minute piano ballad and then I'm gonna walk off. Then I'm gonna tell Pheebs I forgot a song and I have to go back out there and sing it. However, I'm not singing another song I'm proposing. She is gonna be so shocked.
All the fans are here already and Pheebs and Lei aren't.
Lei
       How much longer r u gonna be?
Maybe 20 minutes
     Ok!

Perfect.
I want the fans to be here when I do this. I walk out on stage like 2 hours before I'm supposed to and the crowd goes crazy. "Guys I have something really important to tell you ok?" They all yell ok. "I need you to be quiet when I tell you though." They all go quiet. For some reason that was a lot easier then normal. "Ok. So after the show, I'm gonna leave then come back, then leave again, then I'm gonna tell Pheebs that I forgot a song and that I need to go back out. I will come back out, but I didn't I forgot a song. I'm gonna propose to phoebe. But I want you to all be here. Ok?" They all start screaming in happiness I'm assuming. "Thank you!" I say and walk off.
I walk back to Jeff and he says that they have a little mic that they can hide in phoebes outfit. And it's a remote controlled one so they can turn it on when it's time.

It's getting closer and closer to show time.
Phoebe and Lei are back now.
"Enjoy your last show my love. It's gonna be a good one." I kiss her. "Thank you love." And I run out.
Phoebes Instagram

The main part of the show goes great

The main part of the show goes great. I'm definitely emotional, but it's fine. Also, whenever phoebe's at a shoot I rehearse my speech the proposal with Mitch. And I love how the fans know something that Phoebe doesn't. It's very rare that, that happens. God it's getting closer and closer to the proposal.

I run off the stage and the piano gets brought out. I run back out and play my little song. God I'm getting scared. Mitch could definitely tell. "You got this Harry." I nod. I say "my final goodbye" and walk off. The fans know that it isn't my final goodbye though. I run to Pheebs. And kiss her. "I'm so proud of you Harry." "Thanks Pheebs." We start to walk away. "SHIT!" I say. "Harry what. What happened?" "I forgot a song. I need to go back and sing it." "You better hurry then. The fans are gonna be leaving." Lei looks at me and smiles. I start running back to the stage. I give the fans a thumbs up before Phoebe gets to the side.

"Oh my god guys. I'm so sorry. I forgot a song." The fans go crazy, even though they know what's happening. "But for this song, I need my beautiful girlfriend out here with me." I looked over a Phoebe. I could tell she was confused. "Come on love." She starts walking out. "Harry what are you doing? You've never needed me out here when you sing." "Well it's the final song of the final show. I need you here. Please." She shakes her head with a smile on her face. "Anything for you my love." The mic isn't on yet so they can't hear our conversation. I was told to give the crew a thumbs up when I want the mic turned on. "Ok Pheebs. We have a little secret. Don't we?" I say into the crowd. They all scream yes. This is when I give a thumbs up. "Harry what is happening. Wait why do I have a mic." "So I may have told you a little lie. I didn't forget a song." She looks at me confused. "Phoebe you know I love you more then anyone and anything in this whole world." I could tell I was about to start crying. And she could tell. "Don't cry love even though I have no idea what's happening." I look over at Mitch who helped me plan all this. And he was the one holding onto the ring since he doesn't move as much as I do on stage. I walk over to him. And he hands me the little black box. "Harry what is happening." Phoebe asks me. I give her my big long speech that I rehearsed with Mitch. And then I get down on one knee..
"Phoebe Adams. You are literally the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without you...." At this point we are both crying.

Phoebes Pov
"Phoebe Adams. You are literally the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without you...." "Will you marry me?" "Yes!" I say and he stands up. I jump on him crying. I kiss him. He puts me down and slides the ring on my finger. I hug him. "I love you Harry." "I love you Pheebs."
And with that. The show was over.
We walk off the stage and I jump on Harry again. Then Lei looks over at me with a smile on her face. "Did you know about this?" I ask. "Maybe." Harry sets me down. "You two." I shake my head at both of them. "Is this why you were in our room the other day." "Maybe?" "Look at you two planning things without me." "Why would we plan this with you." Lei asks. "Good point." "She is gonna be my sister-in-law after all." "True that." Lei says.
Man I am happier then I have ever been.