Sister Things

My little sister Leilani has a huge obsession with Harry Styles. I can't understand why. Don't get me wrong, Harry's song are great, but my favourite artist is Taylor Swift. I listen to her 24/7.

I'm a graphic designer. It's pretty great because I can work on the road if I have my computer. However, my boyfriend makes fun of me for it. His name is Warren. About 6 months ago he cheated on me with an old friend of mine. I went and confronted him because my best friend Pria just happened to be there when it happened. "Why the hell would you do that. I thought you loved me." "Darling I do love you. I promise I won't do it again. Just give me one more chance." For some reason I trusted him and now he only uses me for his own sexual pleasures. I want to break things off with him. If he doesn't change then I am going to break up with him. Leilani and I don't have a good relationship with our parents so I bought my own flat. It's very homey. We decorated it the way we wanted and now whenever we walk in there it just feels like home.

Leilani's dream is to go to a Harry Styles concert. She's been telling me all week that he is starting the European leg of his new tour. We live in London so she is trying super hard to get tickets.

I was sitting on my bed when all of a sudden Lei (Leilani's nickname) ran in my room screaming. I ask "What is wrong with you?" She didn't answer me at first. "Lei what's going on. I've never seen you so excited". "Pheebs you won't believe it" She couldn't even finish telling me the story, so she just threw her phone at me. I looked at the screen in complete shock. "YOU GOT LOVE ON TOUR TICKETS?!" "Yea, I can't believe it." Then I took a closer look at the screen "Wait, Lei it says you got 2 tickets. Who are you bringing with you. None of your friends like Harry. And it's in Glasgow." "Are you being serious?" She asks me. "You silly. I'm bringing you. Of course only if you want to go." "Lei I would love too" "but you don't like Harry" what is she talking about. "Yea I do. He isn't my favourite, but that doesn't mean I don't like him. That's doesn't solve our problem if the show being in Glasgow Lei." "We'll figure it out"

It was Saturday when she walked in. It's now Tuesday and the show is Saturday. We decided that we are going to leave a few days early and drive to Glasgow from London. We are going to leave on Wednesday. We are going to drive from London to Liverpool. Stay the night in Liverpool, then drive from Liverpool to Glasgow on Thursday. That gives us an extra day in Glasgow before the show. Leilani keeps telling me we need to find feather boas and heart glasses and hearts or fruits or something. I'm not sure why, but I'll do it if she really wants me too. Once we made it to Liverpool we decided we didn't want to do anything because we just drove a long ways.

We fell asleep by 9pm. I don't sleep well in hotels. Its just not own bed. We woke up around 8:30am. We got ready, then headed out for breakfast. After breakfast we continued our drive to Glasgow. We made it there by 1:30pm. I really didn't want to do anything again that day. We stayed around our room for a while. I decided to catch up on some work. I just had to reply to some emails. I called Pria. She updated me on everything happening in London (which wasn't very exciting at all) and I filled her in on our trip. "Pheebs can we go out shopping now" Leilani asked. "Sorry Pri, but I gotta go. I miss you." "I want to go get stuff for Harry" "Lei, we have all day tomorrow to do that. Why don't we go out for lunch." Our favourite thing to do together was eat lunch by the lake. "And maybe we can go find a lake and eat it there." "Phoebe you're a genius." "Yep. I know".  We headed out. Neither of us could decide on what lunch we wanted so we settled for pizza. We went to a local shop, not a busy one, but we heard it was super good. We got our pizzas. Mine pineapple. Hers like meat something. "I don't understand how you like all those toppings on your pizza" "the more the better. You're the plain one over there with your pineapple. Who even puts pineapple on there pizza" she joked.
Warren
Darling where are you?
                         I'm on a trip with Leilani.
Well I need you.
This when I decided I need to break things off with him. I started to feel sad and annoyed. "Pheebs you alright?" "Warren says he needs me. But I know he doesn't, he just wants sex." "You need to break up with this guy. How many times have I told you that." "Yea you're right. Should I call him and you can be right here to help me?" "Sure."
"Phoebe. Where are you. I need yo-" I cut him off. "Warren I'm done with this shit. I don't know why I ever got back with you. You just use me for sex. We're done." "Babe. Please." "Two things. One DONT call me babe because I'm not your babe. Two stop. We're done I'm breaking up with you." "Fine, but you're gonna regret it later." "Yea right."