Toronto

Today was the day we leave for North America. Harry and I drove over to my parents house to say goodbye to them and Lei. "Lei I'm gonna miss you so much." "Me too." We brought Remy with us. Odie met him and they literally are the cutest together. Then we drove to Pria's. We spent a little more time there because Pria is my best friend. She does everything with me. "Pheebs, I'm gonna miss you so much." "I know. I'll call you all the time though I promise." We hugged one last time before we left. We also drove over to Harry's moms house. That's where we spent the most amount of time. Gemma was there. She is the sweetest. I love her. And Anne. She is the nicest human ever. Harry is just like her. "Bye Harry." Gemma said. "Bye Gem." They all hugged.
"Are you ready my love?" "Yep!" "Ok let's go then." We got to the airport and Harry of course had his own plane. We got on the plane and flew from London, Heathrow to Pearson, Toronto. "Wow. This place is so pretty. I've never been to Canada." "I know." Harry took my hand and we went to our hotel. We got Remy yesterday and he's already seen so much. "I'm so tired Pheebs." "Me too. That was a long flight. Little Remy is also tired." We got to our room and fell asleep so fast.
"Good Morning love." "Good morning Harry. You ready for the show?" "Yeah." "Good."
"I'm gonna get ready. Will you take Remy outside?" Of course." "I love you H." I kissed him. "I love you too."
Phoebes Instagram Post

                                                                       Liked by harrystyles and 345,564 others                                                                       Phoebe

Phoebe.adams- Toronto (or as Canadians call it Torono)
Comments
harrystyles- 🩷
Prialaurier- cuteeee
Leilani_adams- Toronto looks pretty.

I heard Harry walk in the room. I was sitting on the bed. "Hi darling." "Hi Pheebs." I hugged him. "I missed you." "You ready to go?" I ask. "Yeah." Something seemed off with him. I ignored it for now. I put Remy on his leash and we walked into the arena to Harry's dressing room. "Harry? What's wrong. Don't say nothing because I know it's not nothing." He ignored me. "Harry. Look at me love." I sat in his lap and put my forehead against his. "Talk to me please. I need to know what's wrong so I can help." "Pheebs." "Harry tell me." "I just, I don't know." "Harry love. That's not everything. I can tell." Remy jumped up on the couch with us and he licked Harry. "I just. I'm scared." "Scared about what. Please tell me." "New York and LA." "Is it because you've never had a residency that long?" "Yeah." "It's ok love. I'm gonna be here the whole time. I'm leaving you. Ok? Let's just get through these Toronto shows first." "I don't know what I would do without you Pheebs." "I love you Harry. Now go get ready for soundcheck." "Ok love." "Harry. Don't worry. Ok?" "Ok." I sat in Harry's dressing room for todays soundcheck. When it was time for the show to start I had to go down into the pit because since we weren't in a stadium there was no side stage. Harry looks at me. I nod and give him a thumbs up. He surprises the whole crowd by singing Little Freak. When the line 'you never saw my birthmark' came up, the whole crowd yelled it. I think it was louder than the 'Leave America.' Kiwi started and that was my cue to leave. Remy and I ran through the crowd and under the stage where Harry would be joining us any moment. I hear him coming
"Harry love that was great." "Was it?" "Yeah" "Did my little Remy boy enjoy his first show." He said with a his smile on his face. "Should we go back to the hotel H?" "Yeah." Harry got in bed before I did. I went and showered and fed Remy. Then I got in bed right beside Harry. "Harry love. Come here." I could tell he was still nervous because he wasn't saying anything to me. "Come please." He moved his way over to me and rested his head in between my head and collarbone. "I love you Harry. You're gonna be ok." I wrapped my arms around him to make him feel safe. Then he started crying. "Love. Harry, you're gonna be ok. New York and LA are gonna be so fun. I promise. It's going to be ok. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." I massaged his back. If this is what Harry was like all of the last American leg, I feel so bad that he had no one there for him. "It's ok love. Im staying right here." I just said that over and over. He started to calm down a little. "Pheebs. Thank you. You're probably so anno-" "don't even think about finishing that sentence. I would never be annoyed about you and your mental health Harry. It's so important to me. I want to make sure you're ok. Always. If that means spending my nights cuddling you and talking to you about your needs or talking how you're feeling, I'm more then happy to do it. I love you Harry." "I love you too Phoebe." "Now why don't you try and sleep. And don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." He fell asleep right there in my arms.

Harry woke me up at like 5am. "Harry what the hell." I pulled the blankets over my head. "You're going for a run with me." "Says who?" "Me." "Fine." We went for a run. I slowed Harry down a bit though because I don't think I've ever gone for a run in my life.
"How was that love?" "Different." I said and he laughed. "Ready for the show today H?" "So ready." I smiled. "I love you Harry." "I love you more Pheebs." I jumped in the shower and got ready for the show.
Phoebes Instagram Story.

"I love that dress babe

"I love that dress babe." "Yeah?" "Yeah." I kissed him. "I love you H." "I love you too Pheebs." He kissed me. We got to the arena and Harry went for soundcheck. I walked Remy outside. We went back inside and watched Harry finish. Then we jumped on the stage with him and did our pre show ritual of sitting on the stage. "Pheebs." "Yes? Is something wrong?" "Nothings wrong. I promise. But do you want to know something?" "Sure.." "you are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Im sure I've told you this before, but the last time I was in America I was in a terrible place in my life. I wasn't happy at all. But I put on a happy face for my fans. When we had that break in between America and Europe I spent a the whole time with my mom and Gemma. They kept me happy. When Glasgow came around and we met I was genuinely happy. The happiest I'd been in a long time. That's why I asked you to come with me. I knew if you weren't with me I would never be happy. Then I started to think you wouldn't come. But now you're here and I'm the happiest I've ever been." I turned to face him. "Oh Harry. What did I ever do to deserve you. I love you so so much." "You did everything to deserve me. It's what did I do to deserve you." "Everything love I love you." "I love you too Pheebs."
The show was super good. Probably one of my favourites. Now it was time for New York. I knew this was gonna be a rough go, but I promised Harry I'd be by his side the whole time. So that's what I'm gonna do.