Barcelona

Harry's Pov.
Last night I got hit in the eye. It pisses me off when people hit me with things. Anyways that's not the point.
We have a day off here in Barcelona before the show. I need to ask Lei something really big. I love Phoebe so much. She is the love of my life. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her. But because her dad is not a good person, I can't ask him for permission to marry Pheebs. Lei is the closest person to her. Considering Phoebe moved Lei out with her when Pheebs was 19 and Lei was 11. I am going to ask her if it's ok that I marry phoebe.
Phoebe has a shoot today in Barcelona. "See you later love." She says. "I love you Pheebs." "I love you too Pheebs." I kiss her.

Lei
             Can you come over to our room like rn?
Yeah why?
            I need to ask you something
Just ask me now
      It's better I ask in person.
Ok...?
Im coming.

I hear a knock at the door. "Hey Harry." Lei says. "Hi. Come on in." She walks in and sits down. "Sooooo?"
This is actually starting to stress me out. I need Pheebs. She helps me when I'm stressed. I zoned out for a second. "Harry?" "Oh sorry." "Sooo? You needed to ask me something." "Oh yeah. It's very serious." "Ok...." "You know I love phoebe more then anyone in the world." "Yeah..." "and since I can't ask your dad....." "ok.... I think I know where this is going." "I want to marry your sister Lei." "Really?" She says almost crying. "Don't cry. Your gonna make me cry." She just laughs. "So? Is it ok if I marry her?" "Of course Harry!" I already have a plan in my head. "I need to know allll the details." She says. I tell her everything. "Oh my god Harry. That is like the sweetest plan ever." "Thanks Lei." We hear Pheebs come to the door. "Shit. She can't know what's happening." Lei says. "She won't. Don't worry."
"Hi my love." I say as I walk up to her. "Hi." She says with a smile on her face. "I missed you Harry." "I missed you too Pheebs." I kiss her. "Lei?" "Oh uhh hi Pheebs." "What are you doing here?" "I uhh had to ask Harry a question." "Yeah ok. Why didn't you text him?" "My phone died." Oh god. I hope she doesn't figure something out. She is like a detective. She can pull anything out of anyone. "Oh ok!" She says. Phew. Lei gets up and walks out. Pheebs hugs me. "Something wrong my love?" "No. I just need a hug." "Me too." She smiles up at me. I kiss her forehead. "Your beautiful. You know that." "Mhm. You tell me every day Harry." "Your welcome." We get on the bed and watch The Notebook. She cuddles right up into me. God I love her. I hope she says yes to marrying me. If she says no, I think I might die. Maybe that's a little dramatic but it's true.

Phoebes pov.
Something is definitely going on. Lei and Harry are definitely planning something. I just don't know what. I don't really care what it is though. As long as I have my Harry I'm gonna be ok.

We get to the venue and walk around for a while.
Harry is wearing possibly the cutest and hottest thing ever. Maybe not the hottest. It's hard to beat Harryween. That was a sexy outfit. This is still sexy, but not as sexy.

Phoebes Instagram

3 more shows

3 more shows.