The End

My life couldn't be more perfect. Im married to Harry Styles. And we have been married for 2 years.
A year ago we had twin girls. Two little perfect angels. Serenity and Brooklyn. Or as we call them Rennie and Brookie.
Harry is the most perfect dad. And Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are the most perfect uncles. Since the wedding we all get together a lot more. Seeing Harry be so happy with them again is so amazing.
My modelling is going great. Im one of the most famous ones in the world right now. Lei has a boyfriend. He is super sweet. His name is Beau. He is very much like Harry. They are both super sweet. I know that Harry would protect Lei if Beau ever tried to hurt her. Hes like a brother to her.
Im not sure if I want anymore kids. Im happy with my little girls and my beautiful husband.

"Babe." "Yes Pheebs?" "My life is literally perfect" I say as I cuddle into him. "Mine is even better. Im married to the most beautiful girl on the planet." "And I'm married to the most handsome man on the planet." I kiss him. "I love you Pheebs. And our little girls." "I love you too Harry."
"You're my one and only Pheebs. My one and only."

A/N
Well what did you think.
Little fun fact, by ex best friends name is Serenity. I told myself I wasn't gonna use it but it is such a pretty name
And the nickname Rennie. I think it's just so adorable.
Thank you for reading
x Megan