Reunited

Once we got to Hamburg, we got off the bus and Harry and I went up to our room. "I'm so bored." "Well. What do you want to do." "I don't know." You're so helpful you know?" "Oh I know." I say. "We can go for a walk and get some food." "Ooooh. Sure!" "Perfect."
Harry's Pov
We have a show tomorrow and I want to surprise Phoebe by flying Pria and Lei out here. I just couldn't tell her. I knew it was gonna be hard. "Love? Harry? You're thinking again." "I know. Thinking about how beautiful my girlfriend is." I said even though that isn't what I was thinking about. "Is that right." "Of course, love." We went and got some pizza. Walking hand in hand the whole way.
Harry's Instagram Story.

We sat and ate our pizza before walking to the hotel

We sat and ate our pizza before walking to the hotel. Phoebe walked with her head on my shoulder. God, I love her. "I love you H." "I love you more Pheebs." We got back to the hotel and by this point Phoebe was very tired. She sat on the bed and watched tv while I ran her a bath. "Love, your bath is ready." "Thanks Harry." She kissed me. She's the best thing that has happened to me. She got out of the bath and has her comfy clothes on. "You're so cute babe." She came right up beside me and cuddled me. I kissed her head. Before long she was asleep in my arms.

It was time to surprise Phoebe. I texted Leilani before she woke up.
Leilani.
           Are you guys here yet?
Yeah. We're at the stadium.
We'll be over soon.
"Love? Why are you smiling like that into your phone?" "Am not allowed to plan a surprise for my beautiful girlfriend?" "Oh. I love surprises." "The faster you get ready the sooner you'll find out the surprise." "Ok ok. I'm gonna curl my hair now so I don't have to do it later before the show." "Ok. I love you Pheebs" "I love you too."
Leilani
               Pheebs is curling her hair.
               We might be a while.
Ok. We'll just walk around.
               👍
"Pheebs? Babe? You almost ready?" "Yep. Like five more minutes." "Ok."
Phoebes Instagram

                                                                   Liked by Leilani_Adams and 102 others

                                                     Phoebe.adams- ready to go watch my love do his favourite thing.
                                                                  Comments
                                                                  harrystyles- 🫶🏼
                                                                  Leilani_adams- I miss you so much.
                                                                       -Phoebe.adams- I miss you too. Hopefully see you soon.
                                                                  Prialaurier- Stunning girl. Miss you loads. See you soon! (Hopefully)
                                                                        -Phoebe.adams ❤️
                                                                Harryfan1- you and Harry have to be together.
                                                                     -harryfan2 I hope so. She is so pretty.
                                                                    -harryfan3 she's probably just with him for his money.
                                                               Harryfan4- OMG YOU ARE SO PRETTY. IF HARRY IS WITH YOU HE IS SO LUCKY!